Help With Bulking Foods

Hi, I live in england, and im basically trying to gain weight.

I have 20 quid to spend on FOOD, just wondering what i should get, im thinking:cottage cheese, oat cakes and penuts.

Anything else that i should get to help me gain quality size

bump

[quote]Charged wrote:

I have 20 quid to spend on FOOD, just wondering what i should get, im thinking:cottage cheese, oat cakes and penuts.

Anything else that i should get to help me gain quality size[/quote]

Oatcakes ? Are you in Staffs ? Just get what you can afford, frozen chicken pieces, walnuts, cottage cheese,lean beef mince, yoghurt, milk etc.

[quote]Charged wrote:

Anything else that i should get to help me gain quality size[/quote]

Eggs. Eggs are quite cheap for the protein that they give you.

what the above stated and milk.

peanuts are good – mix rainens with them. Get tuna and mix the hard boiled eggs in the tuna. Milk is good. Shop at a warehouse club like Sams club and buy in bulk.

skimmed milk?

I honestly have no idea what a quid is…but I can usually get cheap 80%lean ground beef for a very reasonable price.

DD

[quote]Devil0351Dog wrote:
I honestly have no idea what a quid is…but I can usually get cheap 80%lean ground beef for a very reasonable price.

DD[/quote]
Quid is to a pound what buck is to a dollar.

Cottage cheese, eggs, milk, peanuts/almonds, bulk chicken/turkey, cheesestrings snacks, peanut butter, yogurt, tins of tuna…these are all great things to get protien from for cheap.