Help with Bulk or Cut ?

cut

youll have abs bro. ABS!

Good foundation but yes you need to bulk. I say you need to work on you back thickness and legs. Deadlifts, rows, pullups and squats should be your best friend. Good job thus far. I also think swimming is good to give you a broad shoulders look. Keep at it and you’re doing good. Keep us updated with your progress!

his shoulders look like they have growth potential.

[quote]BigE05 wrote:
Only you can answer this question. I dont know what your goals are.[/quote]

I agree with this. I think once you decide what your goals are you will know whether you should bulk or cut. Most of the time IMO when people ask if they should bulk or cut, they should bulk.

[quote]Otto the Ecto wrote:
First off - this is RMP, not sure why you would wanna post here for advice.

But that being said, grats on the fat loss - seems like you did very well there.

IMO, and im sure most ppl on here would agree, its time for you the BULK. Fat content is down, more sensitive to insulin spiking etc. Start eating huge, eating clean, and lifting heavy.

[/quote]

Hey isn’t there a guy with that avatar named Ty45? Thats pretty gay to copy someones avatar imho…

[quote]WhiteTiger711 wrote:
Otto the Ecto wrote:

But that being said, grats on the fat loss - seems like you did very well there.

IMO, and im sure most ppl on here would agree, its time for you the BULK. Fat content is down, more sensitive to insulin spiking etc. Start eating huge, eating clean, and lifting heavy.

Hey isn’t there a guy with that avatar named Ty45? Thats pretty gay to copy someones avatar imho…[/quote]

OMG I know. That is sooo gay. I can’t believe anyone would do that.I remember going to this party one time and there was like this guy there who like turned up with the exact same avatar as me. I was like, sooo embarassed!!I had to go home and change.

cool avatar by the way!

[quote]Android_Impostor wrote:
WhiteTiger711 wrote:
Otto the Ecto wrote:

Hey isn’t there a guy with that avatar named Ty45? Thats pretty gay to copy someones avatar imho…

OMG I know. That is sooo gay. I can’t believe anyone would do that.I remember going to this party one time and there was like this guy there who like turned up with the exact same avatar as me. I was like, sooo embarassed!!I had to go home and change.

cool avatar by the way!
[/quote]

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

[quote]WhiteTiger711 wrote:
Android_Impostor wrote:
WhiteTiger711 wrote:
Otto the Ecto wrote:

cool avatar by the way!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha[/quote]
\

sit troll

Trolls are everywhere.

You seem to know what it takes to lean down. But I’d say dedicate a few weeks to the big lifts and eating clean. Put a real emphasis on your legs. And then just see where that takes your lifts and body composition after a solid few weeks.