Help with Bulk or Cut ?

Should I bulk or cut ? Can someone help me make up my mind please.
Stats:
194cm (6.4)
87kgs
15% bf ( approx)
32 years old

Diet

breakfast - 50gr protein shake, muesli, low fat natural yoghurt
snack - low fat beef soup( 20g protein) + 2 slices wholemeal bread
lunch - 4 slices wholemeal bread with lean turkey or chicken breast
snack - 25gr protein shake, can of tuna
dinner - chicken breast/ fish / steak with greens and sometimes brown rice
0r brown pasta with low fat tomato sauce
snack - 25gr shake, can of tuna

water as much as I can handle without running to piss every 15min

routine( 4 day split)
day 1 - chest and tris
day 2- shoulders
day 3- back/bi’s
day 4- legs

usually 4 exercises x 3sets x 8reps per major muscle group and 2 x 3 x 8 for smaller muscles

2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 2 days off - repeat

back

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/8/1/8194b-IMG_0999.jpg

front and wheels

abs ( well they’re there somewhere under the flab)

my fat pick at 110kgs and >20 % bf - this is where it started Jan 07

First off - this is RMP, not sure why you would wanna post here for advice.

But that being said, grats on the fat loss - seems like you did very well there.

IMO, and im sure most ppl on here would agree, its time for you the BULK. Fat content is down, more sensitive to insulin spiking etc. Start eating huge, eating clean, and lifting heavy.

[quote]Otto the Ecto wrote:

But that being said, grats on the fat loss - seems like you did very well there.

IMO, and im sure most ppl on here would agree, its time for you the BULK. Fat content is down, more sensitive to insulin spiking etc. Start eating huge, eating clean, and lifting heavy.

[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback Otto. Dont u think i should drop to say 12% Bf b4 i bulk ? Is it possible to drop BF with my diet or too many carbs ? I cant hack KETO for too long and I love my complex carbs

bulk

[quote]Otto the Ecto wrote:

[/quote]

I’d have to agree there.

first thought that came screaming through my head: BULK!

Bulk.

Stop reading thread now and permanently, and go eat.

You need to put your back and legs on priority. Start squatting every workout and work on your chinups and rows. Time to bulk!

Only you can answer this question. I dont know what your goals are.

Bulk!

[quote]kamilz77 wrote:
my fat pick at 110kgs and >20 % bf - this is where it started Jan 07[/quote]

Couldn’t help but notice that the child is the only one in that picture that actually looks happy…

[quote]BigE05 wrote:
Only you can answer this question. I dont know what your goals are.[/quote]

IMO I’d say bulk up a bit more but I don’t know what you are looking to do.

You definitely have to bulk more. If you cut now you’ll look way too small. I keep making the mistake of cutting too early.

[quote]Big Aristotle wrote:
kamilz77 wrote:
my fat pick at 110kgs and >20 % bf - this is where it started Jan 07

Couldn’t help but notice that the child is the only one in that picture that actually looks happy…[/quote]

:slight_smile: I was too lazy to smile ( wouldnt want to wast those precious calories on putting to work thwe hundred or so muscles required to smile)

My wife was approx 7 months pregnant with our second daughter so she wasnt feeling 100% all the time and at least she had an excuse for her bigness

Thanks All ( for being gentle :-)) - I guess I’ll go now and eat something.

Just curious have you guys ever wondered about this - recommended protein intake 1.5 - 2 gr per pound of body weight so in my case about 300-400gr.
Now it also stated that our bodies can only process about 25gr of protein per serving and the rest we get rid of as waste.
Hence if I eat 6 meals how the hell am I going to ingest 300gr ( I was thinking intraveneous - if thats how u spell it)

Oh well thay say a little knowledge goes a long way but too much internet surfing ( 2 years of inhaling every bit of nutritional info I could get my fat hands on) and it fucks with ya mind

I personally would choose cut if I were you… YOu have children, Im assuming a job as well, and as those who do it know a CLEAN bulk takes oodles of time to prepare all the food. I spend my whole sunday cooking my food for the week and prob an hour or two everynight just prepping it for the next day…

Cutting requires much less food and time IMO and thus more time for your kids… If you get down to say 8-10% BF you will be feeling great and have much more energy for your kids. To to poster that said 15% BF would elicit higher insulin sensitivity… I think its negligible, much greater sensitivity would be felt at a lower BF