Hi I just received my bloodwork results. Blood drawn roughly 36 hours after injection (250 mg of test e twice a week). Need some help with interpreting the results. Any help is much appreciated.
- SHBG: 15.0 nmol/L (ref. 16.5 - 55.9)
- Free T4: 16.3 pmol/L (ref. 12.0 - 22.0)
- TSH: 1.31 mIU/L (ref. 0.27 - 4.20)
- Prolactin: 561.8 mIU/L (ref. 85.7 - 322.2)
- Estradiol: 278.0 pmol/L (ref. 41.4 - 159.0)
- LH: 0.5 IU/L (ref. 1.7 - 8.6)
- FSH: < 0.3 IU/L (ref. 1.5 - 12.4)
- Testosterone, Total: > 52.00 nmol/L (ref. 8.64 - 29.00)
The lab results had total T cut off at 52 nmol/L if it’s above it so I don’t know the exact value of my total T. I’m actually shocked at how high my estradiol was, because I actually took 0.5 mg of arimidex the day before the bloodwork.
Is the bloodwork result what I should expect to see at the start of week 7 of a test e cycle? Is there anything I should be concerned about? Thanks!