T Nation

Help with Blood Test Results

I posted a message to the forum back in August about an issue that I thought was tren dick, you can read it here:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/tapitdeep#myForums/thread/5757623/

The original post has all of the information related to the products I was taking at the time.

This issue has been ongoing since I made that post. I still have ED, I can get it up but can’t keep it for an extended period of time and I have very little in the way of Libido. My wife just started TRT and wants to fuck several times/day so this issue is driving us both mad.

I thought, based on my symptoms that my Prolactin or E2 was high, that doesn’t appear to be the case based on my test results. I’m currently taking .5mg adex/eod and 200mg test weekly.

My blood test results are available here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9JApFpGtKwnYTVzVVM1RmgwYmM/edit?usp=sharing

My biggest concern here is my LH and FSH numbers. I don’t know enough about how these hormones and am looking for guidance from the community about how to bring these numbers back to normal and hopefully correct my issues.

Thank you for your help.

I read a bit of your post about your wife on T the other day and it cracked me up.

On TRT, LH and FSH should be low to non existent based on the feed back system of the HPTA.
Looking through your bloodwork :

Your Hematacrit is high, it’s a side effect of T supplementation, and means your blood is thickening,
it’s further supported by your high iron levels. You need to donate blood to fix it. If the donation center
you choose offfers Double RED CELL donation do it. You will also need to keep an eye on that level, and
donate blood every three months. This one step should help your ED fast.

You have low shbg, I have this too. Basically it means that more of the T you inject is converted to Free T.
On 200mg of test per week your free t is above 50 on a scale of 7-21. Really high free T can help build muscle
but it makes you feel like shit, kills libido and causes ed.

Your E2 is also way too low. Too low is as bad as too high and is a huge cause of ED.

I’d recommend that you cut back on your T dose from 200, down to 100 and cut your AI from .5 EOD to .25 E4D.
In your case (low SHGB) less T is truly more. I use Prop 12.5mg every day and 6.25mg Aromasin EOD. (87mg per week).
Took me a long time to figure out less is more.

Couple other things in your bloods…
Liver enzymes ALT and AST both High, could be from the Tren you used, or other issues.
Are you using any supplements to aid your liver ?

Thyroid is out of whack too TSH is high, but it’s a know side effect of Tren.

[quote]PKNY wrote:
I read a bit of your post about your wife on T the other day and it cracked me up.

On TRT, LH and FSH should be low to non existent based on the feed back system of the HPTA.
Looking through your bloodwork :

Your Hematacrit is high, it’s a side effect of T supplementation, and means your blood is thickening,
it’s further supported by your high iron levels. You need to donate blood to fix it. If the donation center
you choose offfers Double RED CELL donation do it. You will also need to keep an eye on that level, and
donate blood every three months. This one step should help your ED fast.

You have low shbg, I have this too. Basically it means that more of the T you inject is converted to Free T.
On 200mg of test per week your free t is above 50 on a scale of 7-21. Really high free T can help build muscle
but it makes you feel like shit, kills libido and causes ed.

Your E2 is also way too low. Too low is as bad as too high and is a huge cause of ED.

I’d recommend that you cut back on your T dose from 200, down to 100 and cut your AI from .5 EOD to .25 E4D.
In your case (low SHGB) less T is truly more. I use Prop 12.5mg every day and 6.25mg Aromasin EOD. (87mg per week).
Took me a long time to figure out less is more.

Couple other things in your bloods…
Liver enzymes ALT and AST both High, could be from the Tren you used, or other issues.
Are you using any supplements to aid your liver ?

Thyroid is out of whack too TSH is high, but it’s a know side effect of Tren.
[/quote]

PKNY. Thank you! That was an incredibly informative response.

Based on a research today I had already decided that, because of my high iron, I was going to donate some blood. I’ll be visiting my blood donation center this weekend. If you’ve read my other posts, you know i’m looking for a fast fix, this is killing my sex life!

The shbg info is great! I saw that it was really high and vtballa brought this up in another post, but didn’t put together that it can cause low libido and ED issues. I’ll lower my test and adex and hopefully bring these back in line. Thank you for sharing this information!

My liver enzymes are likely high because I drank like a fish up until two weeks ago and my last cycle was very heavy on the orals. I’ve cut the alcohol altogether, starting milk thistle and will get another blood test in one month. Can you recommend anything else that might help bring my liver back to normal?

Thank you, again, for all your help.

BTW, test is simply amazing in woman. I need to lower my wife’s dose. She claims to get random clitters at the thought of sex. I’m not bullshitting when I tell you that she’s like a teenage boy. It’s ridiculous. It’s hard to imagine that before TRT she admitted to only wanting to have sex once a month and was absolutely never interested. She’s demanding to do things now that would make a whore blush. I love you testosterone!

I have left over androgel (what I started TRT on) that I give to my wife here and there,
it turns her from nympho, to squirting nympho. I’m 44 and she’s 33, we’ve been together 12
years, the additional test makes her insane in bed.

On your Liver, whenever I did an oral (DBOL or VAR) my liver values would look about like yours.
I got them back to the low 20’s using Liv52. I don’t use orals anymore, but I
do take NAC daily and my AST ALT are in the upper teens. The other thing that helps is water.
I fill a half gallon jug and put it on my desk in the mornings, by lunch it’s gone and I’ll have
a few more glasses daily. The goal is to get at least one clear urination a day, it means you are
properly hydrated and your kidneys are being flushed.

The low SHBG thing, it can be a blessing in that you only need small amounts of Test to get results,
the downside is it makes it harder to balance e2. There is a ton of info on this site and other forums
about it. Really nothing to worry about unless ED persists. Keeping at or below 100mg per week
should get you to where you need to be.

I saw VTBALLA comment on your other thread, he’s a cool cat and knows what he’s talking about.
If you have the time, look up the thread he wrote throughout his TRT/CANCER experience, it’s
awesome and he doesn’t hold anything back.