T Nation

Help with a Clean Bulk Plan

Hey everyone i am about 15 percent body fat i am 5’10 and a half and about 185 lifts:squat-360 deadlift-325 bench-300 power clean-180 over head-185…i need some help i want to put one some more mass i really do not have tht much mass and i am thinking about clean bulking first then cuting in a few months i do have some excess body fat but i feel if i can clean up my diet i can lose it…i need help with a diet and cardio plan thanks

also i am 19 years old and have been lifting off and on for about 3 years

Read more.

Post actual lift numbers

Come back with specific questions.

If you “clean” bulk for a couple of months then cut you will have added a couple extra pounds. Is it worth the time invested just to lose it during the cut? At 19 you need to:

Lift more consistently than off and on.

Come up with an eating plan that consists of plenty of clean food and supplements that augment your diet.

Not worry about bulking or cutting. Just lift, eat, and rest.

Read the stickies at the top of this forum. More than once.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Post actual lift numbers

[/quote]

I think what you mean is that he’s probably squatting high, and only benching and MPressing to about halfway to his chest.

OP: Reading the Beginner stickies (the four threads permanently stuck at the top of the beginner forum) and having more specific questions are highly recommended, as is going to full depth on the lifts you claim.

Both help people on this site willing to help you, do so.