Help with 3 Questions

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]The Peanut wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]The Peanut wrote:

Anavar is great and does not need PCT after.

[/quote]

hahahha

It’s one thing to ask questions. It’s entirely different to pass off bro-science as fact. [/quote]

Not bro science my uncle has done anavar cycles and has his test levels checked before and after anavar, In fact his test was slightly higher afterwards. (30mg dose once a day for 6 weeks)

Anavar does not supress test unless in very high dosages. [/quote]

Ah yes. The ever reliable ‘n=1 sample size’.

n=1 is the DEFINITION of bro science.

There may be situations where somoene has gotten by without PCT (for various steroids), but this does not indicate that PCT is NEVER needed certainly doesnt mean that PCT shouldnt be treated as an integral part of safe steroid use.

Im done here. If you have your doctor uncle as a resource why are you wasting this board’s time, combating every piece of advice you receive. I mean it’s not surprising from someone your age but I figured you’d get the point by now. [/quote]

ok fine I, I was just trying to get more opinions thats all.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]The Peanut wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

YOU are the exact reason AAS remain illegal. And probably a very good argument against those of people like me who believe they should not be.

[/quote]
You seriously think easy access to something like anadrol Is better of then having it banned.

[/quote]

Legality =/= easy access. Please just stop. [/quote]

Won’'t argue with you on the PCT point…because your probably correct.

But Legality DOES = easy access.

“Ah yes. The ever reliable 'n=1 sample size.”

I spit my drink out when I read that one.

[quote]The Peanut wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]The Peanut wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

YOU are the exact reason AAS remain illegal. And probably a very good argument against those of people like me who believe they should not be.

[/quote]
You seriously think easy access to something like anadrol Is better of then having it banned.

[/quote]

Legality =/= easy access. Please just stop. [/quote]

But Legality DOES = easy access.[/quote]

No. It does not.

There is something that in exists in this world called the black market. Anyone with an internet connection can buy any drug their heart desires delivered to their doorstep.

Further, can you walk into the store and buy penicillin? Or a drug like lipitor? No, you cant. Both are very legal to possess. You need a doctor to give you permission to buy them.

Please stop babbling about stuff you barely understand. I thought I knew everything when I was 18 too.