I’ve been training for about 8 months now and recently changed my three day split to the two day variant posted below. I made good progress so far, but I’ve some questions:
DAY 1: Chest / Shoulders / Triceps
Barbell Bench Press
Incline Barbell Bench Press
Seated Rear Lateral Raise
Decline French Press
Cable Push Down
DAY 2: Legs / Back / Biceps
Seated Leg Curl
Seated Calf Press
Barbell Bent-over Row
Cable Close Grip Lat Pulldown
Barbell Preacher Curl
DAY 1 & DAY 2 at home
Rotator Cuff exercises (high reps)
- What do you think of the routine in general?
- Am i doing too much shoulder exercises?
- Should I add some trap / lower back / fore arm exercises, or are they trained enough during the workout?
- Would you add deadlifts to the second day?
- Would you replace or remove any exercises?