T Nation

Help with 1st cycle

I am a 34 year old male about 6’ 220 lbs and 15-18% bodyfat. i’m thinking about doing a cycle to get bigger. i’ll cut the fat after. i have been working out regularly for several years and have made progress, but not as much as i’d like. any suggestions or comments? details would be appreciated. i supposedly have access to anything i want.

i’m looking for something with minimal side effects annd heard i should take clomid or something like that.

i remember some old posts on this subject, but the search engine doesn’t go back that far.

Stick with something simple on your first cycle. Testosterone Enathate or Cypionate. 750-1000mg/week divided into two weekly doses. Use it for 6-8 weeks…start 50mg/day of Clomid at the beginning of the third week. Bump the Clomid to 100mg/day on the 7th and 8th weeks,and continue the Clomid for the ninth week. Gotta eat man…for you, about 5000-6000 calories/day. You will gain fat, but it is the only way to do it right.

your 1st cycle is usually your best. like jrr said, stick with something simple like Testosterone Enathate. i’d use 1 to 1.5 grams a week in two doses. plus some d bol if you can get it. clomid is important. eat and train hard. while on the juice, you can even train more often since you will recover quicker.

what’s the difference between t-entathane and cypionate? how much d-bol per day and for how many weeks?

Cyp. is harder to obtain, as I think only one or two companies manufacture it anymore. It is also more expensive, and counterfeited more often than Enanthate.