Help with 1st Cycle Planning

will be running my first cycle soon.
had planned to use the cycle outlined in the steroid newbie cycle thread with a stasis taper pct.

however, due to circumstance, i managed to only acquire a single 10ml vial of test enth at 250mg/ml instead of two.

how should i run this cycle?
i had intended to do two shots a week, with 250mg each time. should i half the dose to 125mg a shot? this way i’d still be running a 10 week cycle.

or should i keep to the 250mg dose and just half the time while on gear?

to be clear, my goals for using gear is to improve recovery moreso than anything else. hence, 250mg of test a week should suffice right?

I don’t have the most experience with AAS, but in my opinion, I don’t think you should start until you have everything necessary to start and finish a whole cycle.

If you cant get the right amount of product for a proper cycle then just dont do it. There is no use doing it any other way.

well technically, i do have everything NECESSARY to start and end a cycle. its more of a question of whether this cycle will go to waste with said amount of gear.

so do you suggest i try and acquire another vial before starting? its kinda hard to wait when everything is just right there waiting to be used… :frowning:

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
If you cant get the right amount of product for a proper cycle then just dont do it. There is no use doing it any other way.[/quote]

so i guess that i’ll hide this stuff somewhere till i do get enough then. oh wells…

oh wells, we all have our reasons for starting.
anyways, problem solved. going right back on track with my initial plan. :slight_smile: