Help...Wanna blast thru with test, E or P?

I have been on a Sust/ Deca cycle for 4 weeks and things are great. I wanna blast through and think that just Test would be fine. The sustanon has the different test in there so I figured running a clean Enath or Prop would be good.

Right now cycle looks like this.
Mon 150mcg sust/175mcg deca
Wed 150mcg sust
Fri 150 mcg sust/175mcg deca
a-dex .5 eod

stats 33yr, 5’9" 212 lbs 14%bf

I have never done this before(blast through), so what do you guys recommend?

appreciate all comments and knowledge especially if you have done this before

What the hell is blasting through… I know Blast and Cruise but I am confused by your terminology.

sorry Reed my terminology is probably off. I want to continue the cycle by continuing to take a test (enath or prop), and let the deca run out around week 8-9, sust will run out week 10-11 and then begin test(e or p) alone.

So I would continue the AI but hold off on the PCT until after the test runs out.

Sorry for my novice-ness.

That’s just considered extending out the cycle. When you say Blast I and most are going to feel you mean upping the dose for longer.
at what dose are you planning on running the Test E when the Sust runs out.

I personally would just run a higher dose for the duration of the cycle or up the dose of test around week 6. Why extend it longer at the same low dose?

Some people prefer lower doses ran for longer periods of time. Less immediate gains but nice slow over time with less sides not saying its what I do but I know a few who never go much over a gram of total gear but will run for 5-6 months total.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Some people prefer lower doses ran for longer periods of time. Less immediate gains but nice slow over time with less sides not saying its what I do but I know a few who never go much over a gram of total gear but will run for 5-6 months total. [/quote]

What are your thoughts on that? It seems like you would want to run a high dose for a shorter period of time so your body is producing it’s own natural hormones for a larger portion of the year. I have no idea how valid that is and I’m sure it is dependent on the person’s response as well.

I understand, sorry about my “fail” in lingo. I do want to just extend. Reed, you say I can extend and Bauber says to up my dose at week six. I think I will slightly up my dose to 600-700mcg week at week six. And yes, the reason I started low is because this is my first cycle with deca added to test (always ran test alone) so I wanted to start low to avoid sides. I haven’t ever had a problem but just being cautious since rage would be bad with the wife and kids at home.
Thanks for the advice

So either enath or prop would be good here? one is not preferred over the other?

Not really man at the end of the day Test is Test. I prefer E just because because I dont really enjoy pinning every damn day. But it is up to you really either will serve your purpose fine. Plus’s on a Mg for dollar ratio you usually get more test with E than with Prop.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
Some people prefer lower doses ran for longer periods of time. Less immediate gains but nice slow over time with less sides not saying its what I do but I know a few who never go much over a gram of total gear but will run for 5-6 months total. [/quote]

What are your thoughts on that? It seems like you would want to run a high dose for a shorter period of time so your body is producing it’s own natural hormones for a larger portion of the year. I have no idea how valid that is and I’m sure it is dependent on the person’s response as well. [/quote]

I have never ran it like this before and I will say the guys running like this are from from the strongest guys I know. But, for the most part I agree with you if your going to be on for 6 months unless your gonna cruise afterwards I really don’t see the point. I much prefer and have made best gains I ever have from blast for about 12-16 weeks cruise for 4-6 Blast 12-16 Basically switching from Test, Deca, EQ then low cruise on Test then Test and Tren. Can’t beat it.

Great advice thanks alot. I was leaning to E for that reason(mcg/$). As long as all continues to go well thats what I will do. So considering your above cycle plan when would you do a PCT with that? …during the cruise phase? I am on AI but have clomid, nolva for PCT. My next full cycle was gonna be tren /test so I am interested in this approach.

[quote]rupe8 wrote:
Great advice thanks alot. I was leaning to E for that reason(mcg/$). As long as all continues to go well thats what I will do. So considering your above cycle plan when would you do a PCT with that? …during the cruise phase? I am on AI but have clomid, nolva for PCT. My next full cycle was gonna be tren /test so I am interested in this approach.[/quote]

I don’t PCT I have AI and SERMs on hand but do not have a need to use them but if you were going to use that method then technically you could PCT during the cruise even though its not really a PCT if your still gonna run gear through out. That’s the thing with Balsting and Cruising you never come off. So there is no need for PCT. One of the guys I train with has Balst and Cruised for over 15 years and the lowest he ever dropped to was 500mg a week for 2 months or so.

Good advice Reed thanks, I have a job where gear is frowned upon even tho hundreds of guys(or more) are on gear. I dont wanna just talk about it because there is too much at risk for me so I appreciate it.

[quote]rupe8 wrote:
Good advice Reed thanks, I have a job where gear is frowned upon even tho hundreds of guys(or more) are on gear. I dont wanna just talk about it because there is too much at risk for me so I appreciate it.
[/quote]

Im pretty sure your military correct? You will be fine I ran gear my entire time I was in.

yeah, but my unit isn’t one of the ones known for big tough guys and I already stand out, so not really trying to bring any more attention, but hey, go big or go home right?

Just put in for RASP and go to the 75th Ranger Regiment and enjoy being one of the smallest and out of shape guys there haha.

yeah, have buddies there and completely understand how much different their life is from mine,I understand gear is so common it is treated like a pre-workout there, but I will have a lot of great job opportunities with my mos so I am gonna ride out my last few years then go do the fun stuff on the other side of the fence. May go great skill, because I could keep my MOS, oh well we will see.

rupe8,

I have little to add but just wanted to thank you for standing guard at the gate!

I started TRT a few years ago, 200 mg of cyp a week. Stockpiled enough to double the dose for 12 weeks. Almost done and found very little in weight gain but I tightened up, some additional size but the mirror shows some good overall gains.

I would think if you ramp it up slowly, most won’t be able to tell. It will be the guy who hasn’t seen you in a year. Just tell him you started taking protein powder. The dumb asses always fall for that!

It is an honor, but I do appreciate the thanks. That seems like the right way to go, I believe thats what I will do. Stick to test only and see how it goes. At only 5’ 9" I have a big build I mainly wanna tighten up as you said, and some strength and mild gains would be great.