Help w My 3rd Cycle

3rd Cycle:

Please let me know if this is a feasible cycle. I am mixing the test because of lack of supply.

Let me know!

Thanks for the help.

Mon- 100mg of prop mixed with 250mg of Test E
Tue-
Wed- 100mg of prop mixed with 200mg of EQ
Thur-
Fri- 100mg of prop mixed with 250mg of Test E
Sat-
Sun- 100mg of prop mixed with 200mg of EQ

[quote]army stud wrote:
3rd Cycle:

Please let me know if this is a feasible cycle. I am mixing the test because of lack of supply.

Let me know!

Thanks for the help.

Mon- 100mg of prop mixed with 250mg of Test E
Tue-
Wed- 100mg of prop mixed with 200mg of EQ
Thur-
Fri- 100mg of prop mixed with 250mg of Test E
Sat-
Sun- 100mg of prop mixed with 200mg of EQ[/quote]

how successful were the first 2 cycles, thats quite i bit of test and test lite.
Post?

They were pretty light…500mg of test E with 500mg of EQ.

Does this sound better?

Each injection mix 75mg prop, 125mg test e, and 100mg eq

For 12 weeks?

bump

your doses are very sporadic, tell us your previous cycles and how well they went for you. include a pct. and stats would be a nice added bonus.

Interesting mixing the prop and enanthate. What are your reasons for that? Are you doing it as a sort of frontload and then switching to exclusively test E? Just curious b/c I’ve never seen that done before.

If you decide to go with the heavier cycle I’d only run it for 6-8 weeks, the lighter cycle 8-10 weeks.

12 weeks makes recovery tough, the regular nolva PCT may not cut it, might have to roll with the test taper. Everyone is different though.

1st cycle was a 500mg test e for 12 weeks

2nd cycle was 100mg of prop EOD with 600mg of EQ a week.

Diet was strict from my MMA instructor. I gained about 15lbs of LBM. Not great results…source was legit, etc.

I have tons of nolva and clomid for PCT.

I did the first 75mg prop, 125mg test e, and 100mg eq injection today.

I am 6’1, 235lbs…about 13% bodyfat

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Interesting mixing the prop and enanthate. What are your reasons for that? Are you doing it as a sort of frontload and then switching to exclusively test E? Just curious b/c I’ve never seen that done before.

If you decide to go with the heavier cycle I’d only run it for 6-8 weeks, the lighter cycle 8-10 weeks.

12 weeks makes recovery tough, the regular nolva PCT may not cut it, might have to roll with the test taper. Everyone is different though.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply.

The PCT will be monitored by a doctor friend, so he can help me with anything else.

I am mixing to two because I only have a small amount of Test E. I seem to respond better to Test E, but I didn’t have enough to do more than a 500mg a week cycle, but I had loads of Test P.

So one of my experienced friends suggested mixing the two like listed above.

I am just double-checking other opinions.