Help w/ Homework

PLEASE!!! SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS…ITS MY HOMEWORK AND I DID 7 OF EM I DONT UNDERSTAND THESE THOUGH…PLEASE!

1. An alternative to the Bush tax plan would be to send each American a check for $300. The goal of this alternative plan is to increase aggregate demand in order to close the gap between actual and potential output. Which of the following scenarios will lead to the largest increase in short-run stimulus?

A. A family uses the tax cut to save for its children’s college education.

B. A family uses the tax cut to pay off its credit card debt.

C. A family uses the tax cut to buy U.S. Savings Bonds.

D. A family uses the tax cut to take an unplanned vacation to Disney World.

Suppose that this graph depicts the U.S. economy at the time of the news article. Use the graph and information from the article to answer the following questions. (LRAS stands for long-run aggregate supply, SRAS stands for short-run aggregate supply, and AD stands for aggregate demand.)

5.3. Which of the following would successfully close the gap between actual and potential output?

A. A decrease in short-run aggregate supply

B. An increase in aggregate demand

C. None of these answers are correct

D. An increase in long-run aggregate supply

Suppose that this graph depicts the U.S. economy at the time of the news article. Use the graph and information from the article to answer the following questions. (LRAS stands for long-run aggregate supply, SRAS stands for short-run aggregate supply, and AD stands for aggregate demand.)

5.2. The primary goal of the Bush tax plan is to:

A. Shift the AD curve to the right and the LRAS curve to the left

B. Shift the LRAS curve to the right

C. Shift the AD curve to the right

D. Shift the SRAS and AD curves to the left

ad=aggregate demand
lras-long run aggregate supply
sras-short run aggregate supply

If you can’t do the work expected, you don’t deserve to graduate.

Answer none of the above on all the questions and when you get and F you can use it as a visual diagram in your doctoral thesis to help you prove your prof (and all Keynesians) are full of shit.

The sad fact of the matter is these sanctimonious assholes think the “correct” answers mean something.

I am not going to help you cheat but for what it’s worth – you’re fucked even if you somehow miraculously get all the answers “correct”.

We didn’t have teh internet back when I was in school…when I didn’t know the answer to something I’d use the time productively and masturbate rather than try and be a big cheater-head.

If you want help you need to at least try. Tell what you think the answer is and why, and I’m sure people will be happy to correct you.

Nobody wants to help you when you just log on looking for answers. You just look lazy.

there are ten questions and i did 7 of them. i am STACKED with CRAZY homework its unbelievable actually. its all good though thanks anyways

Refer your prof to the Scientific American article in this month’s edition that discusses how economists claim to science status is based on poorly ‘converted’ physics equations that was deemed inappropriate at the time (mid-1800s)and those same equations were soon dropped by physics. Long story short, economists claim to hard science status is faulty. So, at best economics is a social science.

And we all remember the post-modern and post-structuralist revolutions of the late 1990 that lead to the changing of universal Truth to individual truth (notice little t) and so there are no answers outside of the context of the individual and at particular time, which has now passed as I wrote this. Basically, there are no right, and therefore no wrong, answers in social science.

When in doubt, go with C.

I haven’t done economics in a while, but the answer to #4 is pretty simple. 5.3 and 5.2 are slightly tougher, as I’ve forgotten the terminology and I can’t see the damn graphs (what are they, supply+demand, etc?).

Also, in the time it took you to post this work, you probably could’ve used some simple logic to figure it out. I don’t mean to be a dick, but I don’t think your request should be answered here. You’re asking for answers. You should be asking for help.

Wow, I forgot how much I HATED economics. Took it senior year of H.S. Problem was, there was only one class so they combined the AP and A(first time/a little above normal) class together. SOOO, the teacher had to teach at the AP level, and test at the AP level but adjusted the scores for the A level students. Needless to say I passed because he was probably the coolest teacher I ever had but FUCK ME was that shit hard some times.

As the graphs are black on black, I’ll write the answers in black too.

Here you go:

B, C, B

Don’t you know any girls to do this crap for you?

[quote]SouthernGypsy wrote:
Don’t you know any girls to do this crap for you?[/quote]

Back in my day, we came by cheating honestly. You ask your buddy. Phone calls were quick and easy.

So was feverishly copying homework the period before it was due.