Help W/ Biceps Tendonitis (Distal)

I can’t find any information on this, since all the web info seems to be on bicipital tendonitis (proximal, long biceps tendon in the shoulder area). I think I have tendonitis in the other biceps tendon (distal - the one in the elbow area that attaches to the radius).

Not 100% sure if that’s what it is, but I remember reading something a long time ago about it – something like heavy deadlifting along with heavy benching in a high volume/high intensity workout phase can bring on this kind of pain.

Pain comes mostly from heavy bench workouts (I’m bulking now, so workouts involve high intensity / high volume). When the pain gets really bad, it affects all of my workouts, and pretty much prevents me from benching heavy.

Anyone else experience this, and if so, I’d appreciate any advice that you could give.

By the way, the pain is on the inside of the elbow, on the proximal side (right about where the biceps muscle belly ends and the tendon begins). In other words, the pain is not at the insertion point, but higher up on the upper arm. I use compression sleeves right now to work through the pain during workouts, and I’ve been getting ART (Active Release) done for the past 3 weeks. Also, been upping the fish oil, MSM/Glucosamine. The ART guy doesn’t seem to know much about it, but it has helped somewhat.