Help w/ Arimidex Dose for Test E Cycle?

@hrdlvn I write scripts for tamoxifen all the time for patients.

@physioLojik in the world of TRT and I am assuming jackolee is talking with his TRT doctor is prescribing Nolvadex a standard practice? That was the only reason I asked.

@hrdlvn it depends on the doctor and his ideas of what make sense. :slight_smile: happy weekend gentlemen!

I’m on my second cycle. 525 mg test e every week divided in 3 shoots. My first cycle I didn’t used an ai without any noticeable problems. Some sore nipples first weeks but that’s all.
I must say my energy and mood was way better on the cruise with 125 mgs weekly.
Now back on cycle I notice I’m loosing a bit of my mood nothing heavy but it’s noticeable. Also my erections are becoming weaker than on the cruise.
I start to think about to take some arimimidex and see how I feel. What would be a good dose to start with? I thought about 0,5 every week

That is a reasonable start dose. Spread it out if you can. Once your noticable sides go away, try lowering the dose of you can.

What are the side effects of adex? I’ve read about that it lowers your hdl and increases LDL?
What else should I know? I feel good I felt good on the first cycle with 525 test e week. But I felt better on the cruise dose 125 test e and i want to feels this way on my cycle so I considered taking 0,5 every week split in 2 doses. Will I get less gains using an ai even this low? I don’t expect Ill need more than 0,5 a week of adex.

These are the sides he is referring to. Once these have improved, lower your dose. The sides of too much adex are due to E2 levels that are too low: achy joints, impaired libido and erection quality, flat mood… In other words, the same problems that you think are being caused by high E2.

You need to find a happy medium, but do it slowly.

If E2 has been optimized, then no it will not affect your gains/progress. If it’s too low, then yes it will affect progress because you will feel like crap.

1 Like

I’ll start with 0,250 mg twice a week and see if I feel some improvements. Of course I try to take as less as possible!

1 Like

I think because your sides sound low / moderate, that you will see some improvement on .25 2X a week. It doesn’t sound like much, but it is a powerful drug. I think you are being pretty smart in your approach. Many guys want to down AI like candy the second they perceive any negative change.

4 Likes

No i hoped not to need it at all. I mean I didn’t used on the first cycle and I felt great. But then on the cruise dose I felt even better. So my conclusion is it must be due to higher e levels. We’ll see. This morning I took 0.25 Thursday evening I’ll take the same dosage…
Greetz

I am someone who also feels just a bit better on cruise than blast. I take it as a good thing. Probably not the greatest to feel God like on cycle. I would be tempted to be on to much.

Second this. My libido and well being are best on an optimized TRT dose ~150-160mg/wk than high test like 4-500mg/wk.

1 Like

So until now I took 2x 0.250mg of arimidex and nothing changed. I still feel very emotional… I don’t know if it’s because of my new girlfriend or the high E or both. However I think it’s to early to see some results from the arimimidex? I’ll stay for the next week on the same dose when nothing changes I go up…
Greets

So, I don’t know what’s going on, if it’s because of my new girlfriend or the high E or both. But I feel very emotional sometimes I feel to cry.
To sum it up until now I took 0.5 mg of adex divided in 2 doses. I’m really considering to take another 0.25 mg tomorrow morning that would be 0.75 of adex in one week of 525 test e…
Greets

If you did 2x .25mg this week, try it 3x next week, after each injection

It’s Sunday morning and I took the 3rd dose of 0.25 mg Ari now. I feel good this morning good mood but my morning wood was still not what I was on the cruise. So the goal is to have the drive and erections like on the cruise.
I’ll stay the second week on 0.75 mg adex and see what happens. If nothing changes next week I’ll up it to 1mg.
Greets

This is not indicative of anything. Morning erections vary. Some are nocturnal only.

1 Like

I know what you mean. But my erections during sex are not the same as well. Especially the second and third round. They were always hard on the cruise.
Now that I now the difference of being on a blast and cruise I want to optimize my second blast using an ai. We’ll see how it works…
Greets

Lol for real … :joy:

1 Like

So little update:

I’m back :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: my general mood and erections, even the second and third round is very good. No problems at all. So for me on 525 mg test e week I need no more than 1mg of arimidex in a week. I’ll try to go back down to 0.75 and see if it stays the same way.
Greets