Help W/ Aggression Issues

Ok, normally I would have no problem flying off the handle and clocking a guy when he is this big of a cunt. Problem is the fucker is a teammate and beating the shit out of him wouldn’t be such a great idea for a number of reasons. The guy is a rich, white kid from Cali who thinks he is the shit (seriously straight out of that fucking show The OC) and needs everything handed to him on a silver platter.

Always has a smart ass comment, especially since he knows there won’t be any repurcussions and for some fucking reason he has decided I need to get the bulk of them. Now it’s fine to give some one a hard time once in a while but I GET TIRED OF YOUR SHIT WHEN IT HAPPENS EVERY FUCKIN TIME I SEE YOU!

So today, he promises to give me a ride to pick up my car that was getting fixed at a dealership an hour away. That’s great of him because I really need to get my car so I can drive to Atlanta to see my doctor. Around when we were supposed to leave I get a call from him, “hey man I actually can’t take you, been doing work this whole time” BULLSHIT MOTHERFUCKER I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU WERE PLAYING GOLF.

I am literally almost shaking with rage at this point, because he knew I had been working overtime to try and get a ride. But am still very nice and mention how I would have appreciated it if he had told me earlier so that I could try to get another ride and/or let the doctor know I had to cancel my appointment. BIG MISTAKE! Don’t criticize rich white kids with an inferiority complex, EVER!

So he proceeds to launch into a tirade about everything that is wrong with me. You are hardly ever at practice (No shit, Sherlock. I’m redshirting cause my goddamn arm is hurt and I can’t play) You don’t even come to our games (I’ve been at every home game except 1 where I was in Atlanta seeing the doctor. If you’ve got a problem with the school not paying for an injured guy to fly out to California take it up with the coach)

You’re a burden (WELL FUCK ME for asking for a favor ONE time when my freaking car broke down! Don’t you have to actually do something for someone for them to be a buren? I also seem to remember driving an hour to pick someone up from the airport so you could “do work”) It’s like your not even on the team (ok, dude I don’t even know what to say to that) Looking back, I am amazed I was able to keep my cool and not lose it until now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

That’s a serious bummer, I honestly don’t know what you could do other than say “leave me the fuck alone” and just try not to interact with him anymore, since whooping his ass wouldn’t help, and it doesn’t seem like anything would make him stop.

Just tell all the chicks he has a small weener.

It doesn’t sound like you have an aggression issue. It sounds like you have a problem picking the right folks to depend on. If I don’t like someone, I choose to have nothing to do with them. Nothing. That way they can’t put me in a jam.

Sounds like you secretly wish he’d bone you.

[quote]Loose Tool wrote:
It doesn’t sound like you have an aggression issue. It sounds like you have a problem picking the right folks to depend on. If I don’t like someone, I choose to have nothing to do with them. Nothing. That way they can’t put me in a jam.[/quote]

I agree and I was wary about having to depend on him, but was kind of forced to. I should have kept working on a fall-back plan. Oh well, I’m definitely going to keep my distance from now on but, unfortunately, I’ll have to put up with him to a certain extent since we are on the same team.

Dude, if he really is one of those spoiled, arrogant fuckfaces, using people and shit… Put on a ski mask and beat him to a bloody pulp. Leave a note describing why you did it, all his despicable characteristics. No specifics, so he won’t be able to know which of the people he’s fucked over that done the job.

At least that’s how my fantasies go. The ones where they call me “The Teacher”. Some people just really need a serious ass-whipping.

If you hate this guy so much, why did you ask him for a ride?

When I don’t like people, they know it. For any number of reasons - including that I never ask them for anything.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
If you hate this guy so much, why did you ask him for a ride?

When I don’t like people, they know it. For any number of reasons - including that I never ask them for anything.[/quote]

Oh, he’ll definitely know it from now on. I just tried my best to set aside my dislike for him and try to get along because for the good of the team (God, that sounds corny). Otherwise I wouldn’t have anything to do with him. After today though, I’m done with him.

Dude, we are from the same state. WHOA!

LOL.

Yeah, I would leave him alone. If he approaches you about something other than anything having to do with the team, be a total ass. However be tactfull about it at the same time, don’t raise your voice or say anything that will make your look bad. That way he has nothing to say, and will most likely realize that talking to you is a bad idea.

[quote]carter12 wrote:

[/quote]

Stick it in his ass.

[quote]carter12 wrote:

[/quote]

Hmmm, yes, yes, go on. (in my best Freud voice).

DB

From now on, every word out of your mouth towards him should be “Fuck you.” Be creative with this and change intonation, inflexion, facial expressions, etc. It’s also best if you can try to have others hear it every time.

Example:

You: Hey Mike.
Mike: Yeah?
You: Fuck you.

DB