T Nation

HELP! Very Complicated Problem

Hi..

I started a TEST/DECA cycle for 12 weeks
TEST E 750mg
DECA 350mg

2 weeks after The Last Shot I Started a 4 Weeks PCT Nolva 20 with Clomid 50
EveryThing was Perfect But suddenly My Libido is gone and I made my search and I read that I should do another PCT and I did , Balls are Back but still I don't get horney at all ....The Problem is Now I'm on Summer Vacation and I Want to RE-CYCLE Again -ISA- Before College starts and I'm Studying MECHANICAL ENGINEERING , So I Want To Take an Advantage And Gain Some Muscle Before I get screw with exams but This Time I Will Stack HCG During And After The Cycle ,

What Should I Do ???

Never done deca, but it is commonly known to give negative “Deca Dick” erectile disfunction in some people. From memory users are supposed to have cabergoline or another anti progesterone on hand to combat this.

Try some searches on Deca dick, or deca sides.

[quote]ENG.BUFF wrote:
Hi…

I started a TEST/DECA cycle for 12 weeks
TEST E 750mg
DECA 350mg

2 weeks after The Last Shot I Started a 4 Weeks PCT Nolva 20 with Clomid 50
EveryThing was Perfect But suddenly My Libido is gone and I made my search and I read that I should do another PCT and I did , Balls are Back but still I don’t get horney at all …The Problem is Now I’m on Summer Vacation and I Want to RE-CYCLE Again -ISA- Before College starts and I’m Studying MECHANICAL ENGINEERING , So I Want To Take an Advantage And Gain Some Muscle Before I get screw with exams but This Time I Will Stack HCG During And After The Cycle ,

What Should I Do ??? [/quote]

not a very complicated problem at all… you just didn’t do your research.

nandrolone (Deca) commonly raises prolactin, which can wreck the libido. one needs to take a dopamine agonist (pramipexole, caber, etc). also, the half-life of deca is extremely long, and should have been stopped prior to the testosterone.

you also don’t mention using an aromatase inhibitor, so you might have high estradiol (estrogen) levels.

easy solution… get bloodwork and see where all those levels are at, and treat accordingly.

next time do your homework…

not to freak you out or anything, but deca can DESTROY your libido for a very long time after a cycle. You might just have to wait it out I’m afraid.

Thank You Guys For Replying…
I did make a lots of search before going to next level and take steroids
Books and Online Searches , But This is First Time I read about taking anti-prolactin
Or anti-progesterone … This is my second TEST/DECA Cycle And I Stopped Deca
Before TEST , And Regular PCT And I Recovered Perfectly

But I forgot about that this cycle … Armidix is not Available in EGYPT or
( VERY EXPENSIVE … One Armidix is 150 times more expensive that TEST )
The Question is , Can I Start a Cycle without total recovery, I’m now off for 13 weeks ??

You should be able to buy arimidex, over the internet from international sites either online chemists, or liquid chemical research companies. I guess it depends on your countries laws, but it is a legitimate medicine and unlikely to have an import ban. It will also be much cheaper this way if you shop around for the best price. Not cheap but you will probably only need 1/4 of a tablet every day or every other day, so one packet lasts quite a while.

I’ve Read That it’s OK to start a new cycle when you are not fully recovered , is that true ??

[quote]ENG.BUFF wrote:
Thank You Guys For Replying…
I did make a lots of search before going to next level and take steroids
Books and Online Searches , But This is First Time I read about taking anti-prolactin
Or anti-progesterone … This is my second TEST/DECA Cycle And I Stopped Deca
Before TEST , And Regular PCT And I Recovered Perfectly

But I forgot about that this cycle … Armidix is not Available in EGYPT or
( VERY EXPENSIVE … One Armidix is 150 times more expensive that TEST )
The Question is , Can I Start a Cycle without total recovery, I’m now off for 13 weeks ??[/quote]

you did not do a lot of research if you’ve never heard of this before… you just did a minimum amount of research.

if you want to actually make a real HPTA recovery, then you should prolly get bloodwork to see where your levels (test, E2, prolactin, etc) are currently at.

[quote]ENG.BUFF wrote:
I’ve Read That it’s OK to start a new cycle when you are not fully recovered , is that true ??[/quote]

lol, think very hard about that one. Does it make sense to you? Do you really think that’s a good idea?

Think real hard.