T Nation

Help Understanding Blood Work - Test E Cycle

Hello everyone, I am new here and I hope that this post does not break any rule / is not off-topic.
I’m 24 years old, 66kg, 169cm.

Max lifts (doing 5/3/1):

• Squat: 110kg, 2 reps
  • Bench: 72kg, 3 reps
  • Deadlift: 130kg, 1 rep
  • Press: 55kg, 1rep

I am considering doing a Test E cycle as I currently do not feel comfortable with my body and mind, and would like to improve my looks, strength, and masculinity.

I have been reading on the subject and have done a “male hormone check” blood work in order to make sure that this would be possible without any major risk. I would appreciate your help in interpreting the results:

D.H.E.A. SULPHATE 7.580 umol/L 0.44 - 13.40
FOLLICLE STIM. HORMONE 2.57 IU/L 1.50 - 12.40
LUTEINISING HORMONE 6.76 IU/L 1.70 - 8.60
TESTOSTERONE 21.4 nmol/L 7.60 - 31.40
SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOB 36.9 nmol/L 16.00 - 55.00
FREE ANDROGEN INDEX 57.99 Ratio 24.00 - 104.00

Is there anything out of the ordinary here, that could cause issues with an eventual Test E cycle?
Thanks.

Your test levels are well within the range of normal. Running a cycle of test isn’t going to make you happy with your body or your mind. At least not for very long. If you’re unhappy with who you are now the chances are that steroids aren’t going to change that. They’ll mask it for a while, but they won’t treat the underlying problem. So you’re 5’6”, 145lbs (you kids and your metric system). At age 24 you can pack on size so well by just eating more and training well. I was about the same weight as you in November 2016 (I’m maybe an inch and a half taller than you), and before I got on TRT I gained 10lbs just by eating more and training harder. I did that and I’m lazy and a decade older than you. Trust me, you can absolutely get closer to what you want without taking anything right now.