Help - Training Images Wanted!

Hello everybody,

I am doing some presentation and I need some good or at least decent strength, conditioning and athletic training pictures that I could use.

I realised that I do not really have many pictures on my pc. those that I found, there are either poor quality, something is missing, there is some rubbish on the side, or person on it would not like me to use it.

I was wondering whether you would know where to find 10-12 decent, good quality images.

Or maybe some of you could send me some??

plese let know… you can contace me directly if you prefere.

I’d greatly appreciate your help.

Best Regards,

http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/default.asp?tid=118&__N=Images

Tons of pics there.

thank you for this.
need somewhat more varied pics than powerlifitng competitions though.

training pics, maybe some strength training/conditioning gallery?

thank you,

Look in the Physique and Performance Photos forum on this very site. Should have plenty of what you are looking for.

Agony

Not all pain is gain.

Beauty

If you’re attractive enough on the outside, people will forgive you for being irritating to the core.

Defeat

For every winner, there are dozens of losers. Odds are you’re one of them.

Elitism

It’s lonely at the top, but it’s comforting to look down upon everyone at the bottom.

Failure

When your best just isn’t good enough.

Get To Work

You aren’t being paid to believe in the power of your dreams.

Goals

It’s best to avoid standing directly between a competitive jerk and his goals.

Idiocy

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Indifference

It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn’t take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.

Individuality

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everybody else.

Irresponsibility

No single raindrop believes it is to blame for the flood.

Loneliness

If you find yourself struggling with loneliness, you’re not alone. And yet you are alone. So very alone.

Losing

If at first you don’t succeed, failure may be your style.

Motivation

If a pretty poster and a cute saying are all it takes to motivate you, you probably have a very easy job. The kind robots will be doing soon.

Persistence

It’s over, man. Let her go.

Possibilities

With focus, dedication and steroids, men can achieve impossible dreams. Like breaking a world record. Or growing their own breasts.