T Nation

Help, Think I Ruined My Body

Hi everyone, I'm a complete newbie so please don't attack me to much ð??? . I have been doing crossfit, lifting, & cardio training the past 2 years. Back in June on a whim decided to try some gear. I was on Winstrol whatever the low dose was for 6 weeks & also did 2 shots of Tess. Abunch of bad personal stuff happened & I had to quit cold turkey.

Fast forward to now, I have a bloated belly that looks like I'm pregnant, no abs, super short periods, mood swings, & some days just pure exhaustion. I've never in my life not had a flat stomach. I'm so frustrated not knowing what is going on with my body. I eat really healthy, high protein, lots of veggies, & complex carbs.

My question is would that 6 weeks & those 2 shots be enough to do all this if I didn't do PCT? It's been 2.5 months since I quit cold turkey.

Agree please refrain from rude comments, strictly seeking the advice & expertise of others, thank you!

Any pictures of before and after?

Ok here’s 3 photos. The first one is now, middle was 2 weeks into cycle, last one was 4 weeks into cycle.

I don’t want to berate you too much, but I have to say, doing a steroid cycle ‘on a whim’ is… well, just unfathomably poor judgement.

Moving on…

Do you have any idea what doses you used for the winstrol and the test? and do you know what the test ester was (meaning was it cypionate, enanthate, or something else)? I know you said it was a low dose, but it would be helpful to have a little information. How much has your bodyweight fluctuated?

That being said though, the best course of action moving forward would be to get a fairly comprehensive hormone blood panel done. You want to know what values are within range and what are not. It’s absolutely possible that the issues you’re having now are related to the steroid cycle. It’s also possible that they’re not. privatemdlabs.com is a good place to go to order a full women’s hormone panel. You can order the panel on there, go to like a labcorp facility locally, and then retrieve your results online in a few days. If you have questions about interpreting your results, post them on here.

Thanks for your response! Yes I totally agree with you, I screwed up big time.

I think the test was propionate & not sure again on the dosage. Know it was very low, lower than the average amount for a male. The Winstrol I think was 0.5 ml once a day.

I checked out that website, unfortunately I don’t have the funds for that right now. I just want to get rid of my swollen stomach. No idea if there’s something I can take to get me back to normal or how long estrogen rebound (if that’s what this is) lasts. I’m going crazy!!! It’s been what I feel like is long enough for my body to go back to normal but who knows. I do know my body is very sensitive to hormones, always had to stop birth control for that reason. I did have full panel blood work done at my doctors last month & he said everything was fine. But I don’t think they check hormones.

My weight is up about 6-7 lbs from before I started.

Ok I had it wrong it was 10mg of Winstrol a day. & the test was 20mg per dose. Which I had 2.

First, sorry to hear about your experience. I will be shocked if you actually caused any long term serious problem from your little foray into anabolics. Two shots of low dose test is not going to do much and your winstrol usage was really short too.

Try these. Call your doctor who performed the blood test last month and find out if he did a female hormone panel. It is highly likely this has already been done. If so, you are entitled to a copy of the record. Get it and you have a good start to finding out what is up. If not, then ask to come in and have one done. Flipcollar’s suggestion is really if you don’t have access to insured medical or want to keep your info private. No need to tell the doctor what you have done either.

Also, get check your various vitamin and mineral levels, B, D, iron, etc.

Once you have your results you can ask here about them or there is some expertise on the TRT forum too.

Women’s hormones to men’s is like working on the space shuttle to an old vw. There is so much more involved.

Don’t beat yourself up over your little cycle. Just plan better in the future, you don’t seem to have any of the real issues women who take steroids face, permanently deeper voice, enlarged clitoris, excessive hair growth, etc.

In the future if still interested in steroids, stick to anavar or maybe a little primo. There are hardly any women with experience on this forum, but there are a few around the net if you search for anabolic steroids forum discussions or something like that… Talk to them and see what they say.

It seems really, really unlikely the small amount of AAS caused a long term problem. I think it is possible you may be dealing with some mental baggage. If you can find your mental reset and start fresh it may help.

[quote]Nikkimixxi wrote:
Thanks for your response! Yes I totally agree with you, I screwed up big time.

I think the test was propionate & not sure again on the dosage. Know it was very low, lower than the average amount for a male. The Winstrol I think was 0.5 ml once a day.

I checked out that website, unfortunately I don’t have the funds for that right now. I just want to get rid of my swollen stomach. No idea if there’s something I can take to get me back to normal or how long estrogen rebound (if that’s what this is) lasts. I’m going crazy!!! It’s been what I feel like is long enough for my body to go back to normal but who knows. I do know my body is very sensitive to hormones, always had to stop birth control for that reason. I did have full panel blood work done at my doctors last month & he said everything was fine. But I don’t think they check hormones.

My weight is up about 6-7 lbs from before I started. [/quote]

Thanks.

A few things. 2 shots of test prop over the course of 6 weeks is really strange. I don’t know why this was recommended to you. Prop is a short ester, one that most people would use every day or every other day for consistent levels. That being said, the minimal amount you used should not have done any serious harm.

The winstrol is indeed a pretty standard female dose. So it’s also unlikely that this has done long-term harm.

Your symptoms indicate, to me, that you’re probably right about the estrogen rebound. This was my first thought. The problem is, if your estrogen IS in range, and you do something to reduce it, you could be looking at worse problems than what you’re having now. This is why I suggested getting that value checked out.

As has been mentioned, I recommended that site because I assumed you didn’t want to see your doctor. If you do have good insurance, and you don’t mind talking to your doctor about what’s going on, you could go that route.

If you can’t afford to get a test, then I would probably just wait it out. It could take another month or so for full recovery. I would hesitate to do anything that could potentially make your problems worse. Just my 2 cents.

It’s VERY unlikely you’ve done yourself any lasting damage, so try not to panic.

So, I’m a female who is pretty experienced with steroid cycles. I’ve done my fair share of research. I can’t say I’ve ever taken test because women NEVER should inject that into their body. Unless you’re competing in high level bodybuilding. Which you aren’t. With that being said, 10mg of winnie for 6 weeks is not enough to harm you forever. You’re most likely experiencing some estrogen rebound. You estrogen is spiking up to balance out the higher levels of testosterone that you gave your body. Since your estrogen is increasing, you’re gaining fat. It’ll all balance out, give your body time.

Patience isn’t something you have, considering you didn’t research steroids in the first place and injected yourself with something that you had no idea about. Use this as a learning experience. Next time, stick with anavar. That’s safe. There’s no reason you should go above 5-10mg either. Be safe when using drugs.