thats getting old

twat twat

[quote]actionboy wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:

tweet tweet[/quote]

thats getting old

twat twat[/quote]

haha! it is kinda strange

I’m in a similar situation, but not as bad. Get some pre-cooked chicken breasts that you can microwave and throw on some bread and be good to go. More expensive than uncooked, but much more convenient and easier to cook large amounts. Also, vegs like celery and peanut butter make a good ass snack and take no time to make.

[quote]AmericanOutlaw13 wrote:
Greek yogurt mixed with chocolate protein powder, makes kindof a pudding type thing, tastes pretty good.

EDIT: They have greek yogurt at the costco near my house, its called FAGE (pronounce fa-yeh) if you have a good tasting protein powder (the wellements they sell at costco works great) this stuff will taste bomb[/quote]
Add a scoop of peanut butter to this, and it’s 100% win!

Also, Fage is the bext greek yogurt I’ve ever had. Pricey, but awesome. I’ve tried this “recipe” with a couple other brands, and it blew in comparison.

From the BOI eats thread with some added edits:

For you college/poor/asian kids out there that don’t necessarily have access to a stove. I used to make pot roast in my medium-large sized rice cooker 3 days of the week and was cheap as could be.

Base ingredients:

1 large ass piece of chuck pot roast with bone (I’m talking like 2+ lbs. Make sure it fits though lol)
1-2 cans of crushed tomatoes
1-2 bags of veggies (I prefer mixed bell peppers with some broccoli. Spinich works well too)
Salt and Pepper to taste
Olive oil drizzled all over meat prior to cooking

Stick it all in your rice cooker and hit cook. Will be done in 4-5 hours or leave over night and you have enough meals for a 1.5 to 2 days of straight up beef and veggies for $10 - $15. Will stay hot and moist if the cooker is left on for a day on the “warm” setting without fear of drying out and thus cutting down future meal prep time even further throughout the school day. Put on top of rice or add potatoes if you wish.

Notes:
-Bone in the meat is important. It’s packed with flavor and delicious marrow.
-Veggies are actually needed to cut the saltiness of the dish. “Well don’t add salt ahu!”. Sure… if you like bland ass boiled cow.
-You may have to volume adjust depending on how much room in the cooker you have.