T Nation

Help: Test 250 with Adex or Hcg, Timing

Hello, I’m looking for some advice… Basically I was going to do a cycle of only anadrol (oral dosage) but after reading several posts saying its a waste of time And that I would lose my gains not long after the cycle, I’ve kinda decided against it but wanted a second opinion on that. I did my first cycle 2 years ago, stacking test and nandrolone, I did notice issues w erection toward end of my cycle, and tender nipples… i took hcg and it fixed my issues but i think i took it later than i should have…

I read a post by Furiousgeorge, and his newbie plan was as follows:

Cycle Plan
W 1-10 Test Enth 250mg E3D
W 1-12 Adex 0.25mg EOD (reduce to 0.125mg EOD in last week)

I guess my question really is, if I go with test enth. 250 only no stack, what time frame should I take these? If I go test 250 for 8 weeks…what’s best to take and when do I start to keep from the estrogen fucking up my shit??

I’m trying to be extra careful because last time I lost sex drive and it was a problem I want to be extra careful please help!

I’d say the nandrolone is what caused the erection problems. The cycle plan you have laid out with the test & adex looks good. You should have no erection problems with that lay out. If you wanted to throw in the HCG go with 500iu every mon and thur; from start of cycle till one week before end of cycle.

[quote]solo74 wrote:
I’d say the nandrolone is what caused the erection problems. The cycle plan you have laid out with the test & adex looks good. You should have no erection problems with that lay out. If you wanted to throw in the HCG go with 500iu every mon and thur; from start of cycle till one week before end of cycle.[/quote]
cool thanks for the advice

so with the adex when should i start taking that? about how long after my 8 week cycle?

Are you talking about the HCG or the adex??