Help Tampa-Terry

TT,

First off let me say that i have alway appreciated prescence on the message boards. No one else goes as in-depth as you in their replys and I have always admired the fact that you actually put forth some effort into your posts. Anyway here is my problem and hopefully you can help me out with it. From august to october I went on an extreme low kcal diet(around 1300-1500 kcals a day with one weekly cheat) and did extremely high volume wieght training (28-36 sets a workout) and got down to 5% bf and was in the shape of my life astheically. I was so obsessed with keeping my body in this state that I never really stopped with the program. I kept training and eating the same. Then I started noticing little things that were changing. Little signs of overtrainning were popping up. Besides the short period of time after my workouts I looked like total shit. I appeared flat and depleted but I felt really good so I didn’t think anything of it. I kept on doing my thing and figured i could work it out. Then i started getting post workout anxiety. After i got thru with my workouts I wouldn’t be able to sit still and I would have a lot of nervous energy. For the life of me I could nto relax. My heart would race well after my workouts. Even in the mornings now still my hear races before I have my coffee and cigarette (I know I’m trying to quit.) I took two weeks off over thanksgiving and most of these symptoms seemed to subside. I felt better had more energy and just a general senese of well being. After the two weeks was up I lightened my load in the weight room and improved my food intake. I have trained about four times since my time off and I felt fine but I am afraid of hitting the wall again. Here are my qestions to you.

1. Have i done any kind of permanent damage to my body? (i.e. thyroid function, adrenal gland function,metabolism.)

2. Do i need more time off?

3. What kind of routine should I do now that I am back in the gym to prevent this happening again.

4. Is there anything I can take supplementwise to help.

Also I usually have a sense of fatigue hit me before I workout. Could this be nicotine withdrawl because I dont smoke for 2 hours before I go to the gym.

Anyways, I would greatly appreciate a reply from you on this. I feel like I can trust your analysis of the situation.

Thank you,
Jake Wendtland

Jake, I’m going to combine my answer to your post and the PM you sent me all in this message.

[center]* * * * * * * * *[/center] Terry wrote:

Hey, there, Jake!  Thanks for the kind words and props.

There are a *number* of aspects to your situation that need to be looked at.  The most important is the body dysmorphia aspect of things.  A *lot* of BBs suffer from it, too.  They work so hard to get down to ultra-low BF percentages and they *love* the way their body looks right at that point they step on stage, where they're ripped and shredded and all the physiological and biological stars are in alignment.  And even though they'll tell you it's not anything that can be maintained, as they start to put water and BF back on, their dissatisfaction with their body increases.

The fact that you did your best to maintain it and hold on to that ultra-low BF state is an eating disorder of sorts, not much different from anorexia or bulemia.

5% is a fantasy you have to be willing to let go of.  Instead, if you ever diet down again, you have to find the number (i.e., BF%) below which you just don't feel that good.  Fighters/boxers know what that number is.  They know that below a certain BF% their performance will suffer and they'll get their butt kicked. (grin)  Make one of your projects a personal evaluation of how you feel at different BF percentages, and then use that to guide you.

Health right now must be your main priority.  You're a car crash/wreck waiting to happen.  I have no doubt that your hormones are all out of whack and that your brain chemistry is screwed up.  I'm sure you're feeling a bit depressed, out of control, hopeless.  But be kind to yourself.  Keep reminding yourself that as you fix things, you'll start feeling better and more optimistic and hopeful and, yes, even in control.

What would you do if you found a dog beside the side of the road, beat up and half starved?  Would you work it, make it run 10 miles a day, put it on a diet?  Nope, I don't think so.  Well, you need to do something similar with yourself.

*  First, no cardio.  Your heart doesn't need it right now.  I will, however, let you borrow the neighbor's dog (if it's well mannered and if you don't have one of your own) and take if for a walk on your non-workout days. (grin)  I don't know where you live, but I'd like to see you get some sunlight and fresh air.  If that's not an option, sign up for a month at a tanning salon.

* You can work out, but you need to limit it to 3 times a week, no more than 25 bust-ass sets per workout; i.e., a max of 75 sets per week.  I'd really like to see you play around with strength sets 8x 3, 5x5, 6x4.  Focus on compound multi-joint exercises to get the biggest bang for the buck and forget about isolation exercises.  Use this time to focus on your weak points, be they calves or rear deltoids or forearms.  Forget about your chest and biceps.  Focus on your legs, specifically your posterior chain, if you've been neglecting them

* The focus right now needs to be on nutrition.  If your workout, you must use Surge, a full serving, each of your 3 workouts.  Your meal following that must include starchy carbs -- yams, sweet potatoes, oatmeal, brown rice or pasta -- and protein.

* Green veggies or fruit each and every one of your six meals.  I'd like you to read or review JB's Seven Habits of Highly Effective Nutritional Programs and incorporate the concepts.

* For the time being, I'd like for you to forget an all-out binge-type meal full of garbage.  I'd prefer to see you take in quality food to rebuild and repair.  However, do allow yourself a normal meal and a dessert once or twice a week.  But once again, no binging on garbage food.

* In your current depleted state, I'm worried about the caffeine and nicotine.  I know they're keeping you propped up and that your energy and mental focus will suffer without it, but I want you to read the following article, http://viewnews.com/2004/VIEW-Jan-07-Wed-2004/SWest/22895379.html  

From there, do the following search on Google:

injection ear "quit smoking"

It will give you more information about this shot.  I've heard it's quite effective.  And if this is just not the right time to quit smoking, don't worry about it or beat up on yourself.  Just set a date for yourself in the future, after you've built yourself back up a bit.

But back to the caffeine, that's got to go.  I have no doubt that your adrenals are depleted.  Switch to green tea and Power Drive, as much as you need.  However, do me a favor.  If you take those shots to quit smoking, ask Cy about the Power Drive.  I don't like the idea of dampening acetycholine levels (with the shots) and stepping on the gas at the same time (i.e., drinking green tea & Power Drive).

* Fats, carbs, protein.  I don't care how many carbs you eat.  You don't even have to count them, so long as you're drinking your Surge and having the starchy-carb P+C meal PWO.  But you do need to take in .4-.5g x LBM; 1/3 monos, 1/3 EFAs, 1/3 saturated.  I'd particularly like to make sure you're getting in some fish oil and/or flaxseed oil.

* Don't count calories.  Count grams of protein and grams of fat.  

* If you've been trying to go low salt, STOP.  A lack of salt can cause arrythmias and what we could call "cardiovascular anxiety."  Don't try to look up the term.  It's a made-up term, but I think you know what I mean.

* Eat with the same precision you did when you were dieting down, and follow the recommendations I'm giving you.  Weigh, measure, count and track everything that goes into your mouth if you like, if you must.  But stay away from the scale.  There's going to be a weight rebound/regain when you start eating properly.  Remember, too, that for every unit of carbs that you store in your muscles, 3 units of water is stored with it.  But it's not fat that you're gaining; it's water.   It's a level of hydration you need for mental clarity and function and for physical energy and for *HEALTH*!!!

* HOT-ROX will help with T4 to T3 thyroid hormone conversion.  It will help with energy, too, without the jitters.  In addition, and maybe even more importantly, start taking a QUALITY vitamin.  I take one by the Life Extension Foundation.  It's not cheap, but it is comprehensive.  Actually, I don't care which multi you take, but take one that requires that you take it 3 times per day with meals.  Do *not* take a one-a-day under any circumstances.

* Finally, do something for mental health and healing.  Get out in the fresh air if you can.  Get involved in something you believe in and care about.  Donate your time.  Get inolved in something different than your normal routine.  Get involved with people and out of the house.  Get a dog and take dog-training lessons.  Volunteer at a children's home or coach a little league team.  Become a Big Brother.  I don't care what you do, but do something.  Break your routine.  Get the focus off of yourself.

Follow the program I laid out for you above for 30 to 60 days.  At that point, you can start changing things around and improving, modifying, tweaking things to suit your purposes -- even manipulating/optimizing body comp.  But at that point your brain chemistry will be normalized, not to mention your hormones, and any number of other physiological processes.  You'll have energy and mental alertness.  You'll feel better all the way around and happier, too.

Think you can do it? Does it sound like a plan? (grin)

Jake wrote:

TT,
Thank you for the reply. Im very much appreciate ite it and my repsect for you has grown that much more. Anyway let me tell you other things that may help you get a bettere understandind of how my life is right now and what my goals are in the gym and otherwise.

*Unlike most fo the people on here i am not trying to get huge. I have no desire to get as “swole” as possible. It’s not a very marketable look for a frontman in a rock band(I need to keep my “Men’s fitness cover model look”). I want a routine that will let me keep what i have and maybe add a little more but low reps and heavy weight do not seem to suit my needs at the moment. If i have to go this route i will but i need to stay the way i am weight wise(155 lbs. up 10 from super shreddedweight of 145, 5’11) to maintain the “rockstar” look while being a s healthy as possible.

• RIght now i am currently getting ready to move to AUstin,Tx from my home in Houston to pursue a career in music.I am working with the biggest rock band in Austin on a record (i am the pretty boy frontman)(grin).hopefully i can make my dream a reality. Since i won’t move until after Christmas my meetings with them involve me making the 2 1/2 hour drive up there twice a week and i put way too much stress on myself on these days that probably is a contributing factor to my current state.

• I do currently take PD and Green tea. 2 scoops of PD everyday with 4 cups of green tea throughout morning and afternoon.

• right now my diet looks like this. Im warning you you are going to stare and the screen in a shocked state with mouth wide open after you see this.
    -7:30a.m.: 6 egg whites,1/2 cup of oatmeal(precooked measurment).

-11:00 am: 1 fat free yogurt(80 kcals), 1/2 cup of oatmeal, one tbls. of flax oil.

-2:00 p.m.: large granny smith apple

-3:00 p.m: 2 Blue bunny fudge light bars(70 kcal total, no sugar added
kind).

-5:00 p.m.:chicken and vegetables(200-250 kcals of chicken, i do not count vegetable calories)

-8:00 p.m- One apple and two Fudge light bars.

• i also snack on yogurt throughout the day. I go through about two cups of it (80 kcals each). The total kcal intake(without the fruit because i ahve no idea what the kcal content of apples are) is roughly 1200 kcals. ANd on the days when i go to austin i eat less becaus ei get so stressed out that eating seems secondary.

I hope this give you a better understanding of how screwed up thingn are for me. So let me know what you think and what changes need to be made.

Terry wrote:

I'm with you on this one and support you fully.  I don't care whether people get huge or want the Men's Fitness look.  All of my advice was based on your building yourself back up.  5%, from the looks of things, is not a good number for you. 8% might be better.  It's just that to do what you want to do for a living, with all of its physical demands and stresses, you've *got* to have your mental faculties; you've *got* to have energy; you've *got* to have "presence."  In other words, you've *got* to have your HEALTH.  It's the only way you'll be able to hold up.  Being a musician is hard work.  The hours are long.  Being on stage is intensely physical (great cardio, (grin)).  Moving equipment is physical.  Studio sessions are mentally/cognitively/creatively demanding, which is its own type of stress.  Jake, you must, must, must focus on your health if you want to last for the long haul.

Let's talk about the look thing.  Allow yourself a slightly higher BF percentage for your day-to-day stuff, performing, etc.  If you have a photo shoot for any reason, you can hire someone to diet you down and give you that shredded, cut look you want.  It's just a case of manipulating carbs, water and salt.  The "look" lasts only a few hours, but it's enough for a shoot.  And at a slightly higher BF percentage for your normal day-to-day, performing, practicing, moving equipment and play clubs type thing, you'll have the energy and presence and chutzpah you need to do your job.

Okay, I know what's going on with your not being able to do the low reps, heavy weight thing.  The problem there is that you are too run down.  You don't have the energy (physical).  You haven't been eating the carbs, and your fat intake isn't sufficient.  You haven't been dieting by the numbers.  It's a hassle, but you're going to have to weigh, measure and count and record what you're eating.

For a workout, I'd like you to do Bryan Haycock's Hypertrophy Specific Training.  It requires that you test your 15, 10 and 5-rep maxes for the exercises you'll be doing and then 10 days of de-conditioning (not working out) before starting the program.  Take my word on this one.  Follow the plan, play by the rules.  You won't feel like it's enough, but trust me.  It's the perfect program for someone who has diminished recovery capacity, little time, high stress and low energy levels.  You'll do 10 exercise, 2 sets each.  It starts easy and is progressive.  Read up on it on our web site and at www.hypertrophy-specific.com.

Round #2 Recommendations/*Rules* ! ! ! 

* Buy a George Foreman grill and travel with it.  I also travel with my digital scale (get it for $30 in Office Depot in the postal section) and Nutribase book that lists P/F/C grams by food serving.

* Keep a diet log.

* Make your meals, pack them in Tupperware containers or Zip-Lock bags, and take them with you when you go.

* Have all the green tea and Power Drive you want.  Have some before you play and after you play.  Have some when you wake up.  Back off of the coffee.  I'm actually not down on coffee.  After you build yourself back up and stabilize brain chemistry, you can have all you want.  Right now coffee and depleted adrenals are a bad thing.

* Get the good multi I asked you to get.  Get additional Vitamin C and take a gram with 3 of your meal OR before and after workouts.  Fish oil is going to help, too.  Integrate all the things I recommended -- a lot of them, I know!

* Fat intake is too low.  Hormones are made from fat.  My fear is that your cortisol is HIGH and your testosterone levels are LOW.  We need to switch the two.  Alpha Male will help increase T levels and lower cortisol *IF* you increase your fat intake.  Right now I want you eating WHOLE eggs, not egg whites.  I want you to have a lean steak or lean ground beef  at least once a day.  *Raw* nuts, avocados and olive oil will help you to meet your fat requirements.  Your fat requirments based on weight are 75g of fat per day.  Getting enough fat is critical for brain function and hormonal balance.  This is *not* optional on your part.  You *must* meet your good fat requirements.  I'm not talking fried foods, lard or bad fats.

* If you want to improve and manage your health, I'd recommend that you order two saliva tests from www.salivatest.com.  Order T and cortisol and DHEA-S.  You don't need a doctor's script unless you live in NY or CA.  After you get the results back, they'll tell you what you need to do to fix your problems.  And finally, if you're covered by insurance, get into your family doc and get an annual physical and blood work.  The bottom line is that I might suspect certain/different things are wrong, but unless you get it tested and no where you stand, you can't fix it.  

* Protein requirements based on your weight are 155g per day to 225g per day.  You must eat the minimum.  Not negotiable.  Honestly, I'd prefer to see you eat a chicken breast you packed up for yourself instead of one of those fudge bars for a meal/snack.  The Blue Bunny fudge light bars have *got* to go.  Sorry.

* If you've been reading the board and reading what I write, you'll see me going over the same things over and over and over.  Protein every meal, six meals a day.  To meet your protein requirements, you need a minimum of 25g of protein each and every meal, with 30g being the better number.

* During your practice/playing sessions, drink all the green tea you want and take PD when you need it.  I also want you to eat all the apples you want.  If you drink your tea while you're playing and eat apples at every break, you'll see a noticable difference in energy and brain function.  Apples have fructose, a type of sugar that will help you to keep blood sugar levels stable, your energy *UP* and brain function where it needs to be.  You need an apple every hour, as a rule of thumb.  

* No coffee caffeine before workouts.  Green tea is all right.

Jake, I haven't given you a lot of explanations, but if you have questions about anything, please don't hesitate to ask.  

What things do you suspect might be wrong with me. Anything serious. I planned on getting a check-up and blood tests form my doctor before i left for Austin. Should i tell him about this whole mess that is going on with me?

An annual physical is just a good idea. Everyone should do it every year no matter what. It will flag (point out) problems. In fact, if you are covered by insurance, you could get your doc to order the blood tests on T, cortisol and DHEA-S. Ratios can be determined from there.

Don’t worry. I’m not expecting some terrible problem. It’s just that when you test and KNOW what’s going on – what’s high or low – then you can make highly precise changes to correct the problem(s). If you don’t know what’s going on, you’re guessing. That’s like my putting on a blindfold and then trying to hit the bulls eye with a dart.

You’re doing great, Jake. You’re being pro-active. You’re asking questions and making positive changes in your life. It’s all good, and I’m proud of you!!!

TT,
You mentioned that i do no cardio. Why is that? You said that “my heart doesn’t need it”, and i was wondering if you could make things a bit more clear for me on that. Also you said i could take as much Power Drive as i want but the lable sates that no more than two scoops should be taken in one day. Should i exceed that limit?

To Jake:
I have been reading T-Nation forums for a few months now, this will be my first response. I think the advice from Terry is accurate. I am 31 years old, I have been exercising and weight training reguarly since 1/03. I am in no way an expert but I am a physician who is board certified in both internal medicine and pediatrics. I am 5ft. 8in., 138 lbs, 7% body fat. When I started exercising, I weighted 130 lbs. at 12% body fat, my abdominal body fat was 15%. I went from a 32 inch waist to a 28 inch waist. Very hard to find dress pants that fit correctly without have them custom fitted. From your body description, I’m sure you have experienced the same thing.

I have just a few questions about yourself: What is your age? What was your BF% prior to your extremely low calorie diet?

Anyway, I think you are right on target that you are overtraining. You said yourself that you recently did not have the heart racing symptoms when you took time off from weight training.

Here are my 2 cents worth of advice.
You should make it a priority to stop smoking. This will reap many benefits both short term and long term. Use the money that you would buy a pack of cigarettes to buy the expensive multivitamin that Terry mentioned. I cannot improve on Terry’s diet advice and I completely agree. If you were disciplined enough to lower your BF to 5%, then following his diet recommendations should not be difficult.

I would recommend a physicial from an Internist or Family Physician. You do need to tell him/her about your symptoms so that the approriate blood test can be done. I would recommend CBC, TSH, Electolytes, Blood Sugar, Lipid Profile, Urinalysis, and EKG.

Good luck with the new diet and with the music career.

Cardio is great for the heart. And energy system work (another name for cardio) is great for fat loss. Since I’ll bet you did plenty while you were cutting, for right here and right now (the next 30 to 60 days), you can afford to take a break.

Energy for you is at a premium. I just don’t feel that you need energy system work. You definitely don’t need it for fat loss. We all go through different cycles in our life. There are times we coast or take it easy and other times where we kick it into gear.

Additionally, you’re not quite where you need to be in your resistance training; i.e., feeling good, feelings strong, motivated and pumped. That’s another indicator that we need to be judicious in how we spend your energy currency, so to speak.

Companies are always conservative in their dosing recommendations. Feel free to post a question to Cy on the Power Drive thread. Myself, there are days I’ll have 3 or 4 scoops – days where energy demands are high. Other days I might not take any or just have a scoop with my your morning green tea. But definitely do space it out and time it for when you need it most. And, no, don’t take 10 scoops (grin).

Honestly, I’m expecting brain chemistry to improve (mental alertness, focus, mood) first. You’re going to have to start implementing some of the changes I recommended for physical energy to improve.

And just going back to one thing for a bit, feel free to work with the macronutrient ranges I gave you. You can eat at the low end of the range starting out. Even doing that is going to be a huge improvement.

Daily Protein Requirements = 1g to 1.5g x TBW
Daily Fat Requirements = .4g to .5g x TBW

Did that answer your question?

Also ,in the HST program you suggested to me, how long do I rest in between sets. And another note i actually did no cardio while getting down to 5% bf.
mjcmd: i am 19 and my bf% was probably around 7-8% before i started the idiocy that was my diet and trainnign program. I knew i was gonna burn out sooner or later but i was blinded by the striations and sepertaions that i saw in the mirror. Not to mention the “Holy Shit” comments i got from chicks when i was asked to show my abs.

Throughout my few years here at T-mag, I’d have to say Tampa-Terry has been the most helpful and knowledgeable person on a consistent basis.

This post is evidence of that.

(I don’t mean to hijack or anything, I just wanted to point that out since I haven’t seen TT around recently)

yet another note: I am no longer in my super shredded conditon. More than likely i am at round 7% to 8%bf now

This is what I don’t get.

T-Nation has the best coaches, trainers, and even medical minds around, yet you’re asking Tampa Terry (no offence) questions about training, diet, and endocrinology?

And you even ignore a real doctor’s advice?

What’s up with that? It somehow seems insulting to the T-nation guys.

I’m no expert, but I know from reading T-mag that many of their coaches would strongly disagree with some of her advice. Guys like Lonnie Lowery, for instance.

Signed,
Just puzzled

Thanks for jumping in, mjcmd, though methinks your 2 cents are worth far more than you claim. (grin)

Seriously, great advice, and great to have you here.

chrismcl, aw, shucks…(blushing)

Okay, Jake, back to our regularly scheduled program… (grin)

Re HST rest periods, 60-90 would do the job nicely. If you do the math, that means you can be in and out of the gym in 35 to 40 minutes, which includes working sets, rest periods and 5 minutes of cardio to warm up and get the heart pumping.

The good thing about HST is that if you do it right, you’ll walk out of the gym with energy. You’ll throw open the door. But don’t add sets to to your workout just because you’re feeling good. Play by the rules! (grin) Remember that old saying about more not being better.

tubot33, there’s nothing wrong with disagreement or with different approaches to diet, training, nutrition or life. That’s the foundation on which T-Nation is built. Check out the Political Forum to see what I’m talking about. (grin)

Feel free to jump in if you see something I missed or have something to positive to contribute.

[quote]turbot33 wrote:
This is what I don’t get.

T-Nation has the best coaches, trainers, and even medical minds around, yet you’re asking Tampa Terry (no offence) questions about training, diet, and endocrinology?

And you even ignore a real doctor’s advice?

What’s up with that? It somehow seems insulting to the T-nation guys.

I’m no expert, but I know from reading T-mag that many of their coaches would strongly disagree with some of her advice. Guys like Lonnie Lowery, for instance.

Signed,
Just puzzled[/quote]

I have asked the several coaches and LL. CT gave me some good advice and so did LL but he couldn’t really go in depth for certain reasons that had to do with his buisness (legalities and such). A few that I PMd didn’t reply. It’s understandable though. They are very busy and I am sure they get lots of PMs everyday. The reason I asked Terry was because i knew that she always gave good answers and actually puts some effort into her posts (as you can clearly see on this thread). I hope this answers your question.

Dude, are you serious? TT is a legend! Just look at the replies she gives – not to mention the manner in which she does so.

When you ask her a question (and often even a question in general) you’re going to get a response. Not just an educated response, but a fully descriptive/detailed friendly reply.

People often disagree with each other, and this seems to happen more often the more we learn. But she genuinely cares about people and does her best to help them. This has happened to most of us more times than we can count, and personally, I wouldn’t have it any other way. :slight_smile:

Cheers

[quote]turbot33 wrote:
This is what I don’t get:

Signed,
Just puzzled[/quote]

“cardiovascular anxiety” due to lack of salt? I find this interesting since I suffer from bouts of anxiety and I’ve cut salt out of my diet some time ago.

“Cardiovasular anxiety,” once again, is a made-up term.

In my case, I started having arrhythmias – irregular heartbeat, sometimes fast, sometimes just a bit irregular – when I picked up my cardio significantly. I was sweating a lot and didn’t eat a lot of salt. I increased my salt intake by adding a pinch of salt per liter of water, which pretty well corrected the problem for me.

No need to go crazy with the salt, but it is essential, and you need to replace what you lose. In fact, if I remember correctly, a little bit of salt helps the process of refilling muscle glycogen stores PWO.

The only reason to restrict salt is if you have salt-sensitive hypertension.

As far as the anxiety goes, though, there could be any number of causes, including stress, genetic predisposition and/or brain chemistry. Check out the book by Eric Braverman, “The Edge Effect.” I think you’ll find it quite helpful.

TT,
You told me to up my calories in your diet suggestions. Am i to assume that i need to increase them slowly so I won’t blow up? Like in increments of 200-300 Kcals a day.

Thanks again,
Jake Wendtland

p.s. Give me your info and ill send a copy of it. We are about to lay down some songs for promotion purposes but i could swing a copy for ya!(grin)

Jake, you’re actually better at this diet / body-comp overhaul than you realise! (grin) Yes, great idea re increasing calories slowly!!!

• Take out empty calories (the fudge bars) and replace them with protein. Meeting protein requirements should be the first change you make. There won’t be any increase in calories there.

• Make sure you work up to where you are eating the minimum numbers I gave you for protein and fat. Make sure the fats are from quality sources (not fast food or fried food); i.e., a combination of monos, EFAs (i.e., fish oil), and saturated fat.

• If your practice sessions are like cardio (where you’re running around and getting hot & sweaty), eat the apple per hour I recommended.

• Get more fresh or frozen green veggies. Every meal!!! Trade out some of your yogurt if you have to. I doubt there will be a calorie increase here.

• Make sure you pack your food and take it with you when you go.

• Forget the cheat meals until you’re meeting your protein & fat requirements and having Surge and a whole-food starchy-carb P+C meal.

Priorities, right? (grin)

I’ll send you my addy in PM. But remember, I want a signed copy!!! (grin)