T Nation

HELP! Sust/Dec/Winny/Dina Course

Hey Guys! need some help with a bit of shit and want to get a more experienced opinion on things…

im in thaiand about ot run a big course.

750mg sustanon 250 for 10 weeks
Deca Durabonlin 400mg for first 6 weeks
Dinabol 30mg for first 6 weeks
Winstrol 50mg EOD last 4 weeks

trying to get some primobolan to run 200mg for the last 4 weeks too… maybe a bit of clen also?

looking around for some clomid or nolva…cant find it anywhere. . any opinions on what i should do? or things to alter to the course… diuretics? dont want to be a big puffy bastard…

Thanks

I suggest getting some sort of clue about what you are talking about as you obviously have no idea at this point in time.

In the couple years you have been a member here its rather obvious you have not read anything that anyone put any real thought or effort into in the past.

Since you have no knowledge of what you are doing and more than likely barely 21 years old I highly suggest rethinking what you plan to do.

regardless if you take thos anti estrogens you are still gonna be fucken puffy, how many cycles have you done prior to this big , no giant one youre planning. in my opinion way too much test , especially if your a novice

[quote]chriso87 wrote:
Hey Guys! need some help with a bit of shit and want to get a more experienced opinion on things…

im in thaiand about ot run a big course.

750mg sustanon 250 for 10 weeks
Deca Durabonlin 400mg for first 6 weeks
Dinabol 30mg for first 6 weeks
Winstrol 50mg EOD last 4 weeks

trying to get some primobolan to run 200mg for the last 4 weeks too… maybe a bit of clen also?

looking around for some clomid or nolva…cant find it anywhere. . any opinions on what i should do? or things to alter to the course… diuretics? dont want to be a big puffy bastard…

Thanks[/quote]

umm, how the hell can you get that much gear without anything you’ll need for PCT?

btw, that cycle sux. Dec needs a longer course, like 10-14 weeks, not 6. that’s simply a waste…and why D-bol for 6 weeks?

I have grown from 6 weeks of deca…