T Nation

HELP! Regarding Metabolic Drive!

I bought the Metabolic Drive low-carb by Biotest like two weeks ago, I used it twice so far. I am 191 lbs, so i take about 2 scoops and a half after training (with water). But Ive heard and read that Metabolic Drive low-carb is not good for after training, so I'm very confused.

Should I use it after or before workout, and why?

Please helppp! Thank you!

OMG! THIS IS SO SERIAL I AM GOING TO USE ALL CAPS AND EXCLAMATION POINTS!

i made it caps so i can get an answer fast. respect.

I'm going to delay 24 hours before responding due to the caps.

Respect.

Mix it will carbs. Problem solved. Yep, saving the world one thread at a time.

SWEET JESUS YOU USED Metabolic Drive AFTER A WORKOUT!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Dude you are fucked. Seriously get to the fucking ER!!!! STATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Just run in and scream HELP!!!!!!

Now that I am done with that shit... dude, just mix some nesquick with it, and there you go.

You could also just get Surge recovery and take that instead if you are wanting something for after workouts, then use the Metabolic Drive whenever you need additional protein.

LMAO

Could make the argument that the mix of proteins in Metabolic Drive is superior to the whey only. Bottom line is you are fine. Like others said, add a few carbs and youre good to go. Maybe lay off the caffeine and try a little weed to calm you down some too.

Well, actually theres been recent studies that suggest that having a casein blend post workout is detrimental to gains and can impair recovery. Stunting various pathways that lead to muscle gain.

welcome to T-Nation

From the research, the wrong type of protein post workout can lead to HES (Head Exploding Syndrome). Its a very serious medical condition and often results in death.

True stuff. I saw a guy drink pure whey concentrate after a workout once. Scarred me for life.