T Nation

Help Putting a Cycle Together

Hello everyone,

Been a lurker for a long time probably about a year. Don’t have access to many supplies, but right now i can get of jintropin, mastabol, and cytomel.

My stats are 6’4 250lb and around %19 body fat. Looking to get a little more muscular and definitely trying to get my body fat down. Please give me your thoughts on what i can do with whats available. Thanks in advance. Let me know if i forgot to list anything that would help.

HS

Sorry i forgot to say that i’m 29.

While I’ve never had any experience with it myself, a much more experienced friend of mine suggested I not bother with Mastabol on a first cycle. At that point, I was 15% bodyfat and he said I needed to lose more to get to where Mastabol would be worth the money.

That’s a pretty narrow list of gear you have access to. Don’t know much about Jintropin, but I just finished a month’s worth of Cytomel myself. Kept a good diet and ran a couple miles 3 days a week, but the Cytomel really helped a lot. I’d suggest you broaden your list of supplies so you have more room to work with.

Adding Clen with your Cytomel alongside a reduced carb and high proten diet will pay dividends.

Remember with Clen it loses its effectiveness after a month or so. So you sort of have to go one month on and one off; repeat for maximum effectiveness.

Depending on your budget Anavar and or Winny could be of benefit to you as well.

thanks for the responses guys.

[quote]howards wrote:
Hello everyone,

Been a lurker for a long time probably about a year. Don’t have access to many supplies, but right now i can get of jintropin, mastabol, and cytomel.

My stats are 6’4 250lb and around %19 body fat. Looking to get a little more muscular and definitely trying to get my body fat down. Please give me your thoughts on what i can do with whats available. Thanks in advance. Let me know if i forgot to list anything that would help.

HS[/quote]

2 things. First, we don’t know much about you really. 19% is a little high to run a cycle, but it sounds like you wanna do a cutter. How long training, stuff like that? What’s your diet currently like?

Second, you don’t have access to shit. Get a better line on stuff then try again, those 3 things are only going to mess ya up.

Monopoly

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:
howards wrote:
Hello everyone,

Been a lurker for a long time probably about a year. Don’t have access to many supplies, but right now i can get of jintropin, mastabol, and cytomel.

My stats are 6’4 250lb and around %19 body fat. Looking to get a little more muscular and definitely trying to get my body fat down. Please give me your thoughts on what i can do with whats available. Thanks in advance. Let me know if i forgot to list anything that would help.

HS

2 things. First, we don’t know much about you really. 19% is a little high to run a cycle, but it sounds like you wanna do a cutter. How long training, stuff like that? What’s your diet currently like?

Second, you don’t have access to shit. Get a better line on stuff then try again, those 3 things are only going to mess ya up.

Monopoly[/quote]

I would like to cut my BF and I’ve been lifting for 8 years. Can you explain why these 3 will mess me up.

[quote]howards wrote:
Monopoly19 wrote:
howards wrote:
Hello everyone,

Been a lurker for a long time probably about a year. Don’t have access to many supplies, but right now i can get of jintropin, mastabol, and cytomel.

My stats are 6’4 250lb and around %19 body fat. Looking to get a little more muscular and definitely trying to get my body fat down. Please give me your thoughts on what i can do with whats available. Thanks in advance. Let me know if i forgot to list anything that would help.

HS

2 things. First, we don’t know much about you really. 19% is a little high to run a cycle, but it sounds like you wanna do a cutter. How long training, stuff like that? What’s your diet currently like?

Second, you don’t have access to shit. Get a better line on stuff then try again, those 3 things are only going to mess ya up.

Monopoly

I would like to cut my BF and I’ve been lifting for 8 years. Can you explain why these 3 will mess me up.[/quote]

Do you even know what these drugs are going to do to your body? Jintropin is a waste of time, it’s going to take a minimum of 6 months before you see anything.

Cytomel with take muscle mass off as quickly as it will fat, there is another drug that should be ran with this anyways.

Mastabol??? WTF? Do you know anything about this drug? I honestly dont that much, as I’ve never taken or considered taking it.

Why not just use test? There is no proof that any gear has “fat burning properties” but if one does I would guess that it’s test. The only thing anabolics are going to help you with on a diet is with maintaing muscle mass. Please refer to the sticky at the top of the forum, good luck.

Monopoly