Help Post Trestolone Cycle

Another great informative reply once again!

Seriously just talking about this stuff helps! I’m a sponge when it comes to learning and it’s nice to have such intelligent support and understanding.

That’s interesting about the LVH. However I can sympathize with anxiety causing additional issues. It’s a pain in the backside. If I hadn’t of experienced the same thing before my last ecg in regards to chest pain obviously I would of gone to a&e straight away. Once again this all started after stopping the trest so there you go.

Another interesting thing I read (but can’t for the life of me remember where) someone posted an article on trest suggesting it was one of the only compounds which did not significantly effect hemoglobin levels. I swear someone actually posted an article suggesting it actually reduces hemoglobin - although that could be purely hearsay/bull.

Very interesting regarding it’s e2 properties. I’ve read of some people suggesting it is an overhyped compound - but I wouldn’t use it again because of this. Defo not worth it.

Where are you that doctors hide your lab results from you?

I’m in the uk man. Unlike on a private service - where you’d be able to access your results in pdf format for instance - literally I don’t have that.

Of course I can ask for them - but I can’t just randomly pick and choose specific tests that I’d like at the time. Testosterone, complete blood count and occasionally liver & kidney function are the only one’s checked every 6-8 weeks.

So a full private panel is always going to be more flexible at a cost of course.

To be honest I look flat as a battery but life moves on heh.

I’m in the UK too. I get my bloodwork done just fine on the NHS because I’m honest with my doctor.

I was honest too when I first went in. I’ve made one mistake down the line which has potentially disturbed my TRT protocol short term. I can either 1) ride out the consequences or 2) be honest at a risk of losing my TRT and be worse off for years not weeks.

TRT is there to bring a man into the biologically acceptable range - it’s not there as a luxury. If a man chooses to use a compound whether on TRT or not, why shouldn’t he be allowed to without this fear of losing legitimate treatment? In truth you are absolutely right about the honesty - it is an androgen, but it is NOT testosterone…

Thing is though… you may have a good doctor but it’s a shame this is a taboo subject with mine…

Yeah, to be fair I have heard some horror stories about docs in the uk, so I feel for you, man. I can appreciate mine is a diamond.

How easy (or not) was it for you to get prescribed trt?

Once I had managed to get referred/diagnosed it was fairly easy. The end conclusion was my body simply doesn’t make enough testosterone anymore for whatever reason. No AAS misuse there.