T Nation

Help Please

I am on a cycle of test e and dbol I am on my last week of test and like a dumb ass I did 3 consecutive shots into my Tricep. I inject 1.5 ml of test e into my Tricep twice a week with a 23 gauge needle. After my shot I had a little soreness and it has gotten worse my arm is swollen and it hurts like hell to bend.

There is no redness but the pain has spread to me elbow!. I also have shakey hands what is going on?

Hahaha feels good huh. Don’t worry should be fine if it takes longer then a week to get better go see a doctor. Hands shaking is probably due to it knotting a nerve bed. If you did damage you would know already. Unless your pinning ed or eod just stick with delts quads glutes

[quote]Big__bob wrote:
I am on a cycle of test e and dbol I am on my last week of test and like a dumb ass I did 3 consecutive shots into my Tricep. I inject 1.5 ml of test e into my Tricep twice a week with a 23 gauge needle. After my shot I had a little soreness and it has gotten worse my arm is swollen and it hurts like hell to bend.

There is no redness but the pain has spread to me elbow!. I also have shakey hands what is going on?[/quote]

Very worrisome for an infectious process. If it were me, I would seek medical attention immediately.