T Nation

Help Please

I was with my football team and instead of doing defarcno training shit we ending up doing som bodybuilding shit. It was 4 second down to failure. So this week I want to dedicate every body part towards bodybuilding accept legs.

I want to still do dynamic lower body and max effort lower body. I already did dynamic so all I have to do is max effort upperbody. The problem is I did
Monday:condtioning
Tues:chest
Wen:sholders
Turs:dynamic lowerbody
Fri:off
Sad:off
Sun:max effort lowerbody,back,and triceps

What do you think about it(remember it is just for this week). Or should I do back and triceps on Sadarday? Which would be a better idea?

I know this is not organized but it was not up to me. It was up to my coach but I felt that it would be best to at least do lower body with wsm. I also didn’t think till today so I would need the best way to fix it just for this week.

biceps on shoulder day and tris on back day if anything…i really wouldnt just spend one day on shoulders…my line coach just makes us stick to compounds but we do tris with chest and biceps with back

[quote]thefatlineman wrote:
biceps on shoulder day and tris on back day if anything…i really wouldnt just spend one day on shoulders…my line coach just makes us stick to compounds but we do tris with chest and biceps with back[/quote]

yes but should I do back on sad or just the way it is shown on top. The only reason is because I usally do defraco training style on everything but today was differnt and I need help on how to adjust legs considering that I already did dynamic day, but thanks anyway that did help for further use.

Sweet Jesus, i hope English is not your best language.

Who the hell cares? it’s a week off from an ideal program? Do whatever you want.

“Sadarday” That gave it away…

do back and chest or move it somewhere besides your heavy leg day…leg days leave me spent just like back days so doing them the same day…is crazy haha…but probably do it on one of your days off

im not sure i just know fuck doing legs and back especially if there heavy on the same day

good luck

Mon: Chest and Back
Tues: Dynamic-Effort Legs
OFF
Thur:Shoulder and Arms
Fri: Max-Effort Legs
OFF
OFF

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
What do you think about it(remember it is just for this week).
[/quote]

It is 1 week. Along with the fact no one said you can’t do extra training besides what you do with the team. Have fun.

[quote]thefatlineman wrote:
do back and chest or move it somewhere besides your heavy leg day…leg days leave me spent just like back days so doing them the same day…is crazy haha…but probably do it on one of your days off

im not sure i just know fuck doing legs and back especially if there heavy on the same day

good luck[/quote]

Thanks for everything.