T Nation

Help Please. Sensitive Nipples?

So I'm coming down to my last 3 pins before my 2 week stop to start pct.. My cycle and pct is posted below. 4 to 5 days ago I started noticing tingling and sensitivity in my nipple (no lumps) On the second day of noticing this I took 40mgs of Nolva followed by 20mgs each day after.

I know it won't go away instantly but I'm not sure how to run my pct like this, my right nipple has seems to stop itching but my left stayed the same. This morning I took .25mgs (plan to every second day now) of Arimidex along with 20mgs Nolva (which I 'lol tske ED).

-Should I even bother with the Arimidex so close to pct?
-Once the sensitivity is gone can I stop taking the Arimidex? And just run Nolva through my Pct as planed? At 20mgs?
-Can I run both Arimidex and Nolva through Pct?
-And if not when should I stop the Arimidex? A week before pct?, to the day off?
-Obviously you can see I'm confused by getting sensitive nipples so close to the end! What can you suggest? I'm more freaked out by this because I feel like I'm in panick mode...

The cycle I am on and my planned Pct;
-Weeks 1-14: Dbol - 60mg ED
-Weeks 1-14: Test E - 500mg/week
(I was going to run Dbol again at 40mg ED through weeks 10-14 as maybe seen in yesterday's post but scratched that idea due to today's news and events)

-Starting day 1 of PCT: 1000iu's EOD for 20 days.
-Weeks 16 - : Clomid 50/50/50/50
-Weeks 16 - : Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20
*I have Liquid Arimidex on hand.

Thank you for your time and patience. Your wisdom will be greatly appreciated.

well, Armidex and Nolvadex have an interaction and decrease the blood levels of each other. so taking both of them right now isn’t gonna do much for ya…

i think you were correct in stopping the D-bol now. (next time, i would highly recommend starting an AI at the beginning of the cycle).

what i would do, is switch to Aromasin (from A-dex) and Raloxifene (from Nolvadex), and continue that into PCT (and then swap Ralox back to Nolvadex).

I’d read through this as well: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/thoughts_on_planning_pct

Did you take arimidex through the cycle or just start now?

I’d stop the cycle all together this close to the end.