Help Planning First Cycle, Turanabol/Clen

I guess so,but told i told you,already struggle with gino,for long long time,have mood,libido issues,anxiety,etc,so i think its perma for me(high prolactin) dunno if thats even possible tho’
And what about test? I can translate everything if u dont understand,i expected the 300-700 range like in…usa,but i got this shet :))

My understanding is it’s rare that hyperprolactinemia will cause gyno. I’m not saying you don’t have Gyno issues I’m saying I don’t think the slightly elevated prolactin is the cause.

However I’m not a doctor and haven’t examined you in the slightest so I can’t really give you a solid answer on what’s causing it. My suggestion would be to see a doctor and get a scan to see if you have pre existing gyno and how much.

Your test is slightly above the normal range. This is great. How old are you? Regardless I’m not sure I would even run a cycle if I had those levels of testosterone combined with gyno issues.

1 Like

Im 27,told u when i started this thread,and asking directions for only tbol and clen :)) u said that my ideea is dumb and il still gona do it :)) but no,i like to research and be documented in things that i like, and now im surfing the forum @ prolactin issues , oh gawd
Most of the users have hight prolactin LOW test,so this is a ? for me
Oh and yea,MRI scan tumours and etc -_-
Btw zeek , if i take nolva ed , it wouldnt mess with the total “gains” from the cycle ?

I figured you might have told me but you got to remember I try to help as many people as possible I’m not able to remember everything about each person that they told me weeks or months ago lol.

No it will not and don’t listen to anyone who says it will that’s a ridiculous idea to think it would.

Don’t freak out your prolactin is not crazy high bro. If anything take some high dose P5P for a week or two at 200mg/day then go back and get your prolactin tested again.

2 Likes

I… Remember… Everything… from… just… about… every… poster. or anything I read when I’m paying attention/ have an interest in said topic

Not sure why, that’s just how my brain works I guess, tis a bit strange.

2 Likes

Sooo,atm i did my second pin,i mean,i dun feel anything yet,so i guess my body responds well to it :)) (test e)
I got few questions

,how do i realise the test is good or fake?paranoid btw

And second,i pin in my left delt, i got 1ml 28g and 1 cm needle , i little blood,a little swallow,absolutely normal ,but my question is , how do i know if i injected in muscle or fat? I know that sounds stupid bcoz delts have little fat,but the needle is only 1 cm,help a newbie again? :))

If it’s a short needle then you’re injecting subcutaneous. Skin and subq fat are thicker than you think.

And your test is unlikely to be fake. Unless you bought from the dodgiest seller you could find the reality is that it’s cheap to produce and very few labs sell bunk test.

1 Like

So if i injected by my own stupudity,subq,i see no results? Or it cause some damage to me? I mean i have 0 side efects till now,and again,some blood dipped when i pull