Help Plan My 1st Cycle!

First, I want to thank you all in advance for any advice you give; it’s much appreciated!

About me:
I am a 25-year-old male. 5’7", 180 lbs, hovering between 10-12% body fat.
I have been lifting seriously for 4 years. This will be my first cycle.

My goals:
Long-term, I’d like to reach about 205 lbs @ 6-7% body fat (I weighed 135 when I started lifting).
Obviously, that’s still a way off. For now, I just want to focus on making as many lean, dry gains as I can.

Scheduling may be tricky for me. Without going into detail, with my career, it’s important that I not be “on” at certain times throughout the year… this may limit me to a 5-6 week window in which I can run a cycle. I know it’s not ideal, I’d really like to do 8 weeks, but I have to work with it for now.

5-WEEK CYCLE
Weeks 1-5 - Test E - 500mg weekly (250 mon / 250 thurs)
Weeks 1-5 - Deca - 300mg weekly (300 mon)
Weeks 4-5 - Winstrol - 210mg weekly (30 every day)

If time allows a 6-week cycle, I would want to keep the same concept of adding Winstrol in the last 2 weeks (5-6). Same dosages as well. I want to add Winny to help with dryness. And this cycle will be finishing up just as pool season is starting :stuck_out_tongue:

So, my questions for you are:

1. How does that cycle look? What would you change?
  2. Do you recommend adding anything at the beginning to kickstart / frontload? I want to maximize my productivity since I have a limited timeframe.
  3. PCT. I didn’t include that on purpose, because I would like some input on dosage for coming off this type of cycle. Planning on running Nolva & Clomid… how much, how long, when should I start it?
  4. Any other thoughts?

It looks like I’ll be going with a UGL… not happy about that, but it is what it is :confused:

Thanks again!

Your cycle is not good.

You clearly need to learn more about the drugs and the different esters they are attached to.

You are not ready to cycle.

5 weeks? LOL

For short cycles stick to short ester drugs… research them. cough cough test p cough cough not sure if something like tren ace would be smart especially for a first cycle.

Anyway, posting absolutely -no- pct = no help. Atleast post up what you thought about PCT dosage and we will help you tweak it.

Where is OP?

Y U BUTHURT?