Help On My Cycle

Today was the third day of my
halodrol 50/anavar(oxandrolone) cycle.

1 tab halodrol x 48 days
25mg anavar x 20 days then 20mg x 35 days (55 day cycle without pct)

for pct i’m doing novadex by gaspari

i’m supplementing with milk thistle and vitamin e and flax.

Today my nose started bleeding for no reason, and ever since i started the cycle i’ve been zoning off like crazy. It could be lack of sleep though. I only get around 4 or 5 hours of sleep. I just got a bit worried after the nose bleed.

has anyone ever experienced this? anyone have tips on my cycle? thanks

Why r you only getting 4-5 hours of sleep?

i just have a hard time sleeping and i usually sleep late and i have to wake up at 6:30.

the most thing i’ve notice so far is the fact that i don’t get sore any more. I can just keep on lifting. even after a super chest day i’m not feeling any soreness. and my vascualrity has improved. the only think i’m worried about is the nose bleed. that just seemed kind of weird.

is it recurring, or just that first time? it could be your blood pressure maybe? Did you say you get headaches also?

[quote]muscle_mike wrote:
is it recurring, or just that first time? it could be your blood pressure maybe? Did you say you get headaches also?[/quote]

This is the first time that it happened. Although a long time ago i used to have frequent nose bleeds. I get headaches that last for around 10 minutes after i take the var but then it goes away.

But anyways i realy think all of it was due to lack of sleep. im going to start sleeping more and i’ll keep you guys updated on my cycle. today is day 4.
i’ll document any changes or results i see.

one more question, do you guys think milk thistle is enough for liver protection?

[quote]bigpappapump wrote:
muscle_mike wrote:
one more question, do you guys think milk thistle is enough for liver protection?
[/quote]

Isn’t it strongly recommended to only run Halodrol for 30 days? I also think that it requires a better PCT.

Cy Wilson also put up an excellent post the other day regarding his take on these kind of substances.
Here: http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=769570