Help on Jugg2.0 10s and 8s Waves

So I am setting up a 3 day Juggernaut method, but am doing each lift but DL twice a week.

Day 1:
Squat
OH
Chins
Cardio

Day 2:
DL
Bench
Dips

Day 3:
Squat
OH
Chins
Cardio

Was wondering if there is something big I am missing from this set-up? I have pretty good musculature to begin with so not sure I need much accesories for the time being.
Any kind of glaring errors? I figure Ill be hitting everything good by just keeping to the compound movements.

Interested in your guys opinion. Also whether bench should be twice instead of OH.

Are you planning on doing the prescribed work for the main lifts twice a week or a different rep/set scheme? If the former then I think its a horrible idea.
Its a good program as written which I’ve had good success using. I certainly would want to be doing all that work on the main lifts twice a week.

Yeah, I was. But I actually was pretty sure it was a bad idea. I did have a backup which I would like your opinion on.

Day 1:
Squat
RDL
Tricep/ Shrug Superset
Cardio

Day 2:
BP
Incl BO
Chest Supported Row
ABS

Day 3:
DL
OHP
DIPS
CHINS
Cardio

Better? Also am I missing something from here that is glaring gt213?

1 Like

Yeah that looks a lot better to me. I would say to do the first assistance exercises for a couple of sets 6-10rep range then higher reps on the later exercises.

Give it a try and if you feel the need you can adjust the assitance exercises after the second wave and just stick with it for the whole program if it’s working.