Help On Finishing Cycle

Hey guys, advice please!

I had planned to run 400mg test cypionate a week for ten weeks. (Anthony Roberts first cycle for beginners)
I bought 1 10ml vial from BD and two 5 ml sachets from stealth.

Now because the place I bought them from required a minimum purchase I also bought 1 x 5ml sachet of sustanon and 1 x 5ml sachet of supertest. I must have had a brain meltdown or something to get them with out thinking what I would do with them!

But anyway I don’t know how it happened but it look like I’m going to be short on the cypionate, its injection 8 next week and that looks like all I’ll have left.

How can I use the supertest and sustanon for the remaining two weeks? Mix them together then inject the resultant 300mg solution twice a week?..Help!

[quote]Kiwigeezer wrote:
Hey guys, advice please!

I had planned to run 400mg test cypionate a week for ten weeks. (Anthony Roberts first cycle for beginners)
I bought 1 10ml vial from BD and two 5 ml sachets from stealth.

Now because the place I bought them from required a minimum purchase I also bought 1 x 5ml sachet of sustanon and 1 x 5ml sachet of supertest. I must have had a brain meltdown or something to get them with out thinking what I would do with them!

But anyway I don’t know how it happened but it look like I’m going to be short on the cypionate, its injection 8 next week and that looks like all I’ll have left.

How can I use the supertest and sustanon for the remaining two weeks? Mix them together then inject the resultant 300mg solution twice a week?..Help![/quote]

I’m pretty much in the same boat myself! I only bought enough Enanthate for 7 weeks and am down to my last shot now, with injection 7 coming up next week. I can’t get any more for a couple of weeks. But some Propionate or Sustanon may be available, so I might have to buy a couple of shots of those until my order comes in.

Well, to me, test is test and your body will recognize it all the same.

Mixing them together won’t hurt I guess, as long as you know your dosages in mg/ml, mix them accurately under sterile conditions and get the right dose into your body.

You want to get about 200mg each shot, twice a week. That’s probably the way to go with those particular blends as far as I’ve heard.

You could probably also use them separately, for instance Sustanon 2x a week until it runs out, then Supertest 2x a week until it runs out.

The only variation would be that switching blends or esters will somewhat vary the test levels in your system, but hey it’s better than nothing and will still work fine. Steroid use ain’t rocket science, IMO.

What I’d do if I were you, is order some more cypionate, and switch to one of(or mix together) the other blends until it comes in. Then save your leftovers in a sterile vial for later. lol.