Help Needed with First Cycle

No absolutely not people run cycles perfectly fine all the time without.

I just finshed 750 test a week and didn’t use an AI. Actually I did at first then ditched it because it absolutely wasn’t needed. If your diet is tight and your bf % low chances are on 500mg week an AI is unnecessary

good for you bud. how would you feel if he started off with no AI and got Gyno based upon what YOU did?

Not necessarily. Not everybody processes Test the same. Nolva should be kept on hand and only used if sides get out of control. E2 has a ton of benefits and to squash it would be detrimental.

never said squash it, said control it. and by needed i meant on hand. now do you agree with me? jesus

You gotta be careful coming in here spouting all the bro-science. It doesn’t fly around here.

Sure

1 Like

my man, if you are going to go on steroids, please get your blood checked. no matter how much people argue on this forum, 100% of them will agree that getting your bloods checked is the most efficient and safest way of protecting yourself and knowing what’s going on in your body.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do you know the chances of “getting gyno” in a 12 week cycle?

Listen bro im not trying to argue with you on this guy’s thread but suggesting someone use adex off the bat at 0.25mg a day can potentially be way more harmful then telling them to wait and see how they feel mid cycle after bloods. High E2 is fine on cycle as long as its within a test ratio. Gyno just doesn’t pop up in 12 weeks.

Adex doesn’t need to be apart of a cycle plan sure have it on hand but there is no certain adex dose that needs to be administered. And if there was 0.25 EOD is def not it. Especially from the very first injection lol.

GVT does sound really good. I did add in the push pull workouts and core but didn’t help. I think I haven’t changed from 5x5 because it has worked for me well and keeps injury susceptibility down. I’m open to change and will look into GVT and see if I can keep it up.

So test for 12 weeks @ 500mg a week done in 250mg shots twice a week.
Run ai either at some point or throughout cycle depending on what?
And clomid or novladex for a pct for 4 weeks tapering the dosage after week 2. (50/50/25/25).

So basically there’s three important components I need in order to achieve what I want?

All this has made me realise I’m still no where near as knowledgeable as I should be when it comes to all this so thanks for all your patience and sorry if anything sounds very newbie I just want to get this right and does interest me to learn more about it

“Start PCT 2 weeks after last injection” last injection of test? I was under the assumption that pct starts straight away?

I’m up with most of what you guys are saying but what’s E2 management :man_shrugging:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

worked for me so i guess sometimes it’s “def” it. and yes gyno is possible in 12 weeks lmao a guy i knew got gyno from running 400mg/week for 12 weeks and had gyno by the 4th week bc of waiting mid cycle. just bc it works for you doesn’t mean it’s universal a**hole

testosterone enanthate will be in your system for 2 weeks after injection therefore you start pct when your system is cleared. research everything else, i promise you can look up medical studies on estrogen management that proves way more than anyone on this topic knows

Bullshit. Complete bullshit. Good luck spouting more of your bullshit here it my fly in your college gym but your around people here who know a thing or two.

wish you could meet him and then call bullshit hahaha. he had to use letrozole for 2 weeks and practically crash his estrogen. you’re an absolute d*ckhead

here goes an example of what waiting does, and it’s on t nation! lmao… and that’s WITH nolva!

Lol those are glands bro he was on nolva from 2 days in there is no way he had gyno in 4 weeks regardless … Once again you sound stupid. This person is a prime example of someone who shouldn’t be using gear if he thinks raised glands around his nipple is gyno

swollen glands are the early stages of gyno. you’re hilarious bro. what’s your stats? i really wanna know. you’ve gotta be fucking massive with all the knowledge you possess?

anyways, i’m out. have fun beating your meat to people that make you feel smart d*ckhead😂 not even giving you anymore of my time of day, i think i’m starting to lose brain cells the longer i converse with you

I’m 6 foot 230ish currently pretty big yes thank you. And I did most of naturally. Not using gear in my teens like you just hard work and dedication.

Later bro have fun