Help Needed! Please Help

AMC is holding a March Badness tournament. You vote on who you think is a bad ass. I need T-Nation to cast their vote for:

Sylvester Stallone!

He must win! He’s a true T-man!

Wow, that’s an awful bracket. Tom Cruise? Will Smith? I think Patrick Swayze deserved a slot because of Roadhouse.

[quote]timbofirstblood wrote:
Wow, that’s an awful bracket. Tom Cruise? Will Smith? I think Patrick Swayze deserved a slot because of Roadhouse.[/quote]

They’re missing Steven Seagal. They have JCVD, but they put him up against tough competition from the get go.

[quote]timbofirstblood wrote:
Wow, that’s an awful bracket. Tom Cruise? Will Smith? I think Patrick Swayze deserved a slot because of Roadhouse.[/quote]

dude even nicholas cage is in there.

cant believe they put statham up against connery in ther first bracket, wtf? its gonna come down to arnold n sly, but i think Sly will take it given the fact he’s 60 years old and could whoop any of those guy’s asses IRL, well except jackie chan and jet li

Arnold vs. Sly - I don’t want to pick a winner.

BUMP for Justice!!

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
Arnold vs. Sly - I don’t want to pick a winner.[/quote]

That was a tough call, but I picked Sly. He’s fucking Rambo for chrissakes.

Wow, that’s an awful bracket. Tom Cruise? Will Smith?.. JCVD? WTF?

[quote]Rp0406 wrote:
Wow, that’s an awful bracket. Tom Cruise? Will Smith?.. JCVD? WTF? [/quote]

Sir, do not knock Frank Dux!

Bloodsport, Kickboxer, TimeCop, Universal Soldier, Double Impact, Hard Target, etc.

JCVD kicks ass.

BUMP

Sly, because he is a badass and not my prick governor too.

Get your shit together and vote people!

I vetoed.

Kirk Russell should have made it to the final four. Escape From New York, The Thing, Big Trouble in Little China.

Come on people.

I voted for Kurt. I did my duty. I’m waiting for the rest of T-Nation to get off their asses and vote.

We can fill up the SAMA forums but we can’t help Stallone win this March Badness contest.

How does Sean Connery beat Jason Statham?

More importantly, how does Nick Cage come anywhere CLOSE to Jet Li?

And why was Tom Cruise even on this list?

[quote]Otep wrote:
How does Sean Connery beat Jason Statham?

More importantly, how does Nick Cage come anywhere CLOSE to Jet Li?

And why was Tom Cruise even on this list?[/quote]

Collateral, Last Samurai, Mission Impossible series, Minority Report(even though I dislike this movie). You have to exclude his crazy religious choice.

Sean Connery: Bond series, Highlander series, The Rock, Entrapment.

I see your point though.

Nick Cage: The Rock, Con Air, Face-Off