Help Needed: Friend's Survey

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:
I got Ollie and John too, Oliver’s a total arsehole. I appreciate his willingness to cut emotional ties for the sake of appropriate workplace accordance, but I’d still hate the shit out of that guy if I was John. It’s only one guy though, and while he’s further up in the hierarchy, John doesn’t need him for comfort, he just has to learn to be a little more cynical.[/quote]

Oh, I agree.

As an aside, I’ve never dumped a male friend. Nor have I been dumped. Is this a common thing, to break up the way you would a romantic partner? Friendships either fizzle out as circumstances change (move away, start with a different company) or there’s a huge blowout leaving no one unclear as to why the friendship is ending.

Me thinks the survey was written by a woman.

[/quote]
From what I understand, this is kind of an american thing. I read in an interview, w/ Dorian Yates actually, that this was one thing that he noticed when he first came to America. I can’t remember the exact wording, but he basically said that if two people didn’t really like each other that much, they just agreed not to be friends and stayed out of each others way, but in america all he got were fake smiles from people that gossipped behind his back.

I wish I could find this interview now

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
My survey offered to buy me a car if it could perform oral on me.

Now I feel icky, but I’m gonna enjoy those leather seats.
[/quote]

Well, as far as prostidudes go, that puts you way up there.