Help Needed ASAP! Fluid Buildup

went e>r
waited a few boring hours but good news,doc put me on a week course of augmentin anti-biotics
but gave me an awful lecture and said never inject into a muscle,he said the medical profession doesnt do it and neither shud i
I wasnt gonna argue with the man abt his medical knowledge so i just nodded an ok to him
He also said ur taking ur life in ur hands using gear from ugls becoz they could send u arsenic or rat poison and they have done it before
also u have no real way to know if its underdosed or overdosed if u do in fact have the real thing…
just wanted to update the thread and say thanks to all those who contributed,its good to be able to get advice when u really need it from ppl who have more experience than yourself

I’m glad you took the right course and went to the doc, unfortunately an uninformed lecture is the usual price we pay for medical assistance with our problems.

Yo Bushy!

STU

Good to hear that things worked out well for you.

You got lucky.

I hope you learned your lesson to go to a doctor immediately if this happens again.

World

yes i did world and im thankful to the T-Nation members for the sound advice and swift response
it was a prime example of what a good forum can be like without all the flaming and bitching that seems to be going on in every second thread thesedays
half the posts i read are more about abusing people than helping them lately but thanks to all who helped me with advice and knowledge from experience,my experience may or may not have been caused by injection volume but in future il minimise the volume to try to be safer

[quote]ironmiketyson wrote:
yes i did world and im thankful to the tnation members for the sound advice and swift response
it was a prime example of what a good forum can be like without all the flaming and bitching that seems to be going on in every second thread thesedays
half the posts i read are more about abusing people than helping them lately
but thanks to all who helped me with advice and knowledge from experience,my experience may or may not have been caused by injection volume but in future il minimise the volume to try to be safer[/quote]

Look, guy, I’m glad you got better and all, but what is with all of the fucking cheap shots lately from the new guys? What you just said would me be like saying to my wife, “Hey babe, thanks for washing all the clothes. You fold them like shit, but at least they’re clean, right?” Honestly, this place is the friggin Meccah of steroids boards for guys who don’t know what they are doing and need some help. The only thing that is required is a little respect and, every once in a while, just the slightest of thick skin. If people speak harshly on occasion, your recent ordeal should be enough to teach you that this is a DANGEROUS FUCKING GAME we play, and as such, occasionally harsh words are warranted. If you and the other guys who are so full of complaints lately don’t like it, then don’t stick around. You can go to one of the many other bro boards that are home to scammers, brotelligence, and a bunch of guys patting themselves on the back acting like they would actually be there for their “bro” if the shit really hit the fan.

Honestly, I’m getting sick and tired of the entitlement attitude around here recently. When you come into another man’s house, do you sit in his chair, take off your shoes, and put your feet up on his table? And do you then get angry at him for saying something about it?

Learn some damn respect, honestly. I’m tired of reading how the good guys on this board don’t help people. It. Just. Isn’t. True. As you apparently have yet to find out.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
ironmiketyson wrote:
yes i did world and im thankful to the T-Nation members for the sound advice and swift response
half the posts i read are more about abusing people than helping them lately
but thanks to all who helped me with advice and knowledge from experience,my experience may or may not have been caused by injection volume but in future il minimise the volume to try to be safer

Look, guy, I’m glad you got better and all, but what is with all of the fucking cheap shots lately from the new guys? What you just said would me be like saying to my wife, “Hey babe, thanks for washing all the clothes. You fold them like shit, but at least they’re clean, right?” Honestly, this place is the friggin Meccah of steroids boards for guys who don’t know what they are doing and need some help. The only thing that is required is a little respect and, every once in a while, just the slightest of thick skin. If people speak harshly on occasion, your recent ordeal should be enough to teach you that this is a DANGEROUS FUCKING GAME we play, and as such, occasionally harsh words are warranted. If you and the other guys who are so full of complaints lately don’t like it, then don’t stick around. You can go to one of the many other bro boards that are home to scammers, brotelligence, and a bunch of guys patting themselves on the back acting like they would actually be there for their “bro” if the shit really hit the fan.

Honestly, I’m getting sick and tired of the entitlement attitude around here recently. When you come into another man’s house, do you sit in his chair, take off your shoes, and put your feet up on his table? And do you then get angry at him for saying something about it?

Learn some damn respect, honestly. I’m tired of reading how the good guys on this board don’t help people. It. Just. Isn’t. True. As you apparently have yet to find out.

[/quote]

I have plenty of respect for those who are civil,but if someone posts in a thread purely to flame and offer nothing constructive then theyre hardly going to get respect

In case u hadnt noticed this board isnt someones house,chair or table
Its a public discussion where anyone can ask/answer a question,I have never asked a question with an “entitlement attitude” u speak of so get off ur high horse,I have always taken advice willingly and politely,never asked a rude question and always thanked any body who gave me good advice whether they have 100 posts or a few thousan

[quote]Contrl wrote:
Joe Brook wrote:

Ironmike, what doesnt kill us makes us stronger…

Joe

Christopher Reeve would beg to differ.[/quote]

“Whooops!”

[quote]ironmiketyson wrote:
went e>r
waited a few boring hours but good news,doc put me on a week course of augmentin anti-biotics
but gave me an awful lecture and said never inject into a muscle,he said the medical profession doesnt do it and neither shud i
I wasnt gonna argue with the man abt his medical knowledge so i just nodded an ok to him
He also said ur taking ur life in ur hands using gear from ugls becoz they could send u arsenic or rat poison and they have done it before
also u have no real way to know if its underdosed or overdosed if u do in fact have the real thing…
just wanted to update the thread and say thanks to all those who contributed,its good to be able to get advice when u really need it from ppl who have more experience than yourself
[/quote]

What did the doctor say happened when you injected? AKA how did he explain the symptoms you were experiencing?

-RetailBoy

[quote]retailboy wrote:
ironmiketyson wrote:
went e>r

What did the doctor say happened when you injected? AKA how did he explain the symptoms you were experiencing?

-RetailBoy[/quote]

he never said,just told me i shud burn that crap when i go home as it wont help me gain weight or strength even if it is real!

With all of their years of study and experience, it amazes me how completely stupid doctors can be.

Well I hope to have patients like you one day, ones that I don’t have to explain anything just throw pills at (not really).

I only have knowledge that my MCAT studying and a 4 year Bio degree has provided me(nothing compared to Bushy). BUT I believe with your symptoms and the medication he gave you, you injected into an artery and pretty much suffocated the cells by cutting off the hemoglobin supply. This is because it formed a blood clot which could of, after some time, broken off and eventually clotted in your brain and caused a stroke. The lack of oxygen also explains the inflammation.

-RetialBoy

After reading Bushy’s reply I agree with him and I am wondering how the infection spread so quickly.

I may have the time line wrong here but the same night you injected, it started hurting and turning purple correct?

Anyway I’m interested in how your arm is progressing, hopefully it’s getting better!

I just reread Bushy’s post. He mentions: “bolus in the muscle that severely compressed a vein.”

Bushy did you mean that the bolus was in the vein (but it would of been in his artery, right?).

After rereading your post, Bushy, we pretty much have the same idea, except for where the bolus was. I’m probably wrong but would like to hear what Bushy thinks.

Crew: no infection - we both said blockage.

-RetailBoy

[quote]retailboy wrote:
I just reread Bushy’s post. He mentions: “bolus in the muscle that severely compressed a vein.”

Bushy did you mean that the bolus was in the vein (but it would of been in his artery, right?).

After rereading your post, Bushy, we pretty much have the same idea, except for where the bolus was. I’m probably wrong but would like to hear what Bushy thinks.

Crew: no infection - we both said blockage.

-RetailBoy [/quote]

I know you said blockage and I agree with both of you. I was trying to say that I don’t see how it could have been an infection due to the rate it spread.

That’s why I asked how it was doing because his doctor is treating it like an infection so I was wondering if it was actually getting better or not.

Haha we’re on the same page here.

Ahh, kool.

Well the antibiotics make sense, they are probably some kind of coumarins (like warfarin or heparin) which are used to decrease blood clotting. They inhibit an enzyme that changes oxidated Vitamin K to a reduced form. So pretty much can think of them as Vitamin K antagonists.

But that could be for those with genetic clotting, Bushy would probably be able to give us more insight on that.

-RetailBoy

[quote]Contrl wrote:
Joe Brook wrote:

Ironmike, what doesnt kill us makes us stronger…

Joe

Christopher Reeve would beg to differ.[/quote]

Damn Contrl… that was low but I am laughing… Reminds me of an old joke…

What’s black and sits at the top of the stairwell?

Christopher Reeves in a house fire.