Help, Need to Know How to Word This!!!

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

DICKFOUNTAIN[/quote]

I’m glad that’s still going. I came up with that. : )

Son youre a certified pussyburger

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Son youre a certified pussyburger[/quote]

dies laughing

Tackle puberty first.

Come back when you feel some fuzz on your balls (if they’ve dropped, that is).

No sack? Do not pass go. No fuzz? Do not “take” supps, let alone at “half the dose.”

Some big bro wisdom for you.

-FMC

(free of motherfuckin charge)

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

YES!!!

It lives!!!

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Lol.

I’m sure I read that word somewhere else in GAL…can’t remember now…

Being called a pussyburger just doesn’t have the same ring to it if X isn’t in the thread…or even a meme involving pussyburgers…

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Being called a pussyburger just doesn’t have the same ring to it if X isn’t in the thread…or even a meme involving pussyburgers…[/quote]

U just mad cus ur an UNCERTIFIED pussyburger !!

[quote]ZaneLawson wrote:
By successfully I mean Successfully hiding it, and I want to hide it because well… thats a tough one and i guess because I’m insecure… and I am doing my best with what I have which if you read my other forum post isnt much but I’ll spare you the effort. all I use to Workout is my bodyweight (pushups, situps) and a pair of 10 lb dumbells. I can do lots with those but with such a light weight, I can’t get much results. My older brother is Jack Lawson If you see him It’s obvious why I want to workout. I remember when he was my age he looked a lot like me. only thing is he recently moved and took all the workout stuff with him. I guess at this point I am thinking outloud [/quote]

Would they be mad? A family that wont let a kid work out really could use some therapy.

I just hope my kids dont do drugs or kill someone. Wow, when fucking working out is an issue you should run away. lol

[quote]GCF wrote:
Oopsy. If you are going to troll you really need to keep a handle on which login you are posting under. Very strange post though.[/quote]

WTF is trolling??? no clue here

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Being called a pussyburger just doesn’t have the same ring to it if X isn’t in the thread…or even a meme involving pussyburgers…[/quote]

U just mad cus ur an UNCERTIFIED pussyburger !![/quote]

I can haz certification plz?

U guys are all being dicks to my little brother, he just has self esteem issues and NO he is not i repeat NOT gay. I saw this earlier and told them for him so stfu and leave him alone. There is really no reason to do this. Some of you are Immature ass holes while others are helpful. you’ve officially pissed in my cornflakes b/c this is gonna make my day really shitty… Thanks guys, thanks.

[quote]Conor.O wrote:

[quote]ZaneLawson wrote:
Okay, ive been training secretly from my parents and ive been doing it successfully for about 3 or 4 years. I occasionally stole some of his suppliments… ex. Creatine, whey protien. I always took exact or half of the regular dose. Recently my step-dad joined the gym and I am tired of hiding my secret workouts and he wants me to be fit-er and I need to know how to tell my parents that I want to workout publicly without letting him know about my past. should I say “Dad, I’ve been thinking and I want to try to workout” or something else???

answers much appreciated…[/quote]

Translation: okay, ive been secretly gay from my parents and ive been in this situation for about 3 to 4 years. I occasionally stole some of his stuff… Ex. Condoms, lube. I always used them or at least one time on two. Recently my step dad started frequenting gay bars and i am tired of hiding my secret and he wants me to be happier and i need to know how to how to tell my parents that I want to be openly gay without letting them know about my past. Should i say “dad, ive been thinking and i want to follow my heart” or something else???

Also, if you are actualy posting about working out the problem is clearly with your step dad as despite starting off with parents you proceed to say ‘him’ all the time.
Whether in the pursuit of muscle or of men or both I wish you luck.[/quote]

not cool dude. not cool

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[/quote]

this makes me giggle uncontrollably :smiley:

[quote]JLawson wrote:
U guys are all being dicks to my little brother, he just has self esteem issues and NO he is not i repeat NOT gay. I saw this earlier and told them for him so stfu and leave him alone. There is really no reason to do this. Some of you are Immature ass holes while others are helpful. you’ve officially pissed in my cornflakes b/c this is gonna make my day really shitty… Thanks guys, thanks.[/quote]

He mad

I like when one guys avows that another guy is most certainly NOT gay. How do you know? Did you poke his bum for 20 minutes before he reluctantly asked for butter???

[quote]JLawson wrote:
U guys are all being dicks to my little brother, he just has self esteem issues and NO he is not i repeat NOT gay. I saw this earlier and told them for him so stfu and leave him alone. There is really no reason to do this. Some of you are Immature ass holes while others are helpful. you’ve officially pissed in my cornflakes b/c this is gonna make my day really shitty… Thanks guys, thanks.[/quote]

Don’t get all self righteous on us. YOU are the one who let your little bro wallow in the Kingdom of Pussyburger until he became their ambassador.

Now get him on some hexadecidrol of whatever the hell them damn kids are taking these days. And point him towards some weights too.