help! need creative training split for time challenged

any suggestions on a training split for my awful work schedule? i am off 2 days then work 3 in a row. this rotates, so a typical weekly microcycle will not work for me. so my training looks like this: train 2 days, off 3 day, on 2 off 3. or, i might be able to swing a quick workout in on my first day before i go to work(i work nights) so perhaps i can do 3 days in a row, then 2 off. any suggestions? my goals are MASS, strength, and MASS.
thanks,
a very busy heavy

Check the search engine. Hahahaha.

Seriously, I would vote for the 3 on, 2 off, split or maybe an alternating 3 on, 2 off, then 2 on, 3 off split. But what the hell do I know? You’re the strong bastard.

I would do 2 on, 1 off, 1 on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off etc. So in essence, can you work day 2 of your 3 workdays?

like this

off - lift
off - lift
work - no lift
work - lift
work - no lift
off - lift
off - lift
work - no lift
work - lift
work - no lift

I think that would be better than constantly taking 2 or 3 days off.

Can you do the Poliquin 5-day revolving split? You’d have to lift on your second day of work, though. I’d look like this:

Off-Day 1: Chest/Back
Off-Day 2: Legs
WorkDay 1: Off
WorkDay 2: Arms/Shoulders
WorkDay 3: Off

If you want a little more ‘athletic’ split, you could do something like this:

Off-Day 1: Hip Dom
Off-Day 2: Upper Body
WorkDay 1: Off
WorkDay 2: Quad Dom
WorkDay 3: Off

Jared is closer. It’s damn hard to workout in the middle of a stretch of nights on. Workout both your off days and the first day on. Take the next two off.

I used to do a 1 day on, 2 days off, 9 day cycle, lots of supersets / drop sets, then lots of rest.

day 1 - legs
day 4 - chest and back
day 7 - arms and shoulders

Grew like mad, but gained fat and strength gains were minimal.