T Nation

Help my Prostate

As a very outside possibility, I had the following happen to me once. I had a friend’s family come visit us for a week, but I was getting over a cold and didn’t want to have cold symptoms around them, so for that week I was taking, guaifenesin (expectorant), dextromethorphan (cough suppressant), and Sudafed/pseudoephedrine (decongestant).

For that whole week I had to pee constantly and I was wondering why it took me 3 whole minutes to pee, and when I was done I still felt like I had to pee. And this repeated itself every 45 minutes. I didn’t have time to think about it much while it was happening, but later I realized that my prostate must have swelled up due to the combo of those cold meds (which are pretty common cold meds). That was a nightmare and I’ve stayed away from those ever since.

Doc ran STD screen which was negative. I’m living in hell right now. I wonder if it’s a yeast type infection. My wife did have that a few months back. Thanks for your response bud. It means a lot

Thanks man. It felt better a month ago so I had sex, it went right back to drip pissing again so I haven’t ejaculated since. I’ve never experienced so much discomfort in my 42 years on earth. I’ve been drinking apple cider vinegar, saw palmetto and zinc with no avail. I’ve even been trying to “milk” my prostate which is the weirdest thing in the world. I’m gonna take your advice for sure and try to spit the demons out. Thanks again bro!!!

I didn’t want to get too personal but that’s what I was getting from my mate at the time. Once she was treated it all cleared up.

Nothing is too personal when your suffering man. I just had some weird discharge in my urine. I’m actually feeling better today mentally and physically. I hope this is the end of it. Thanks again brother!!!

I dealt with that issue for a solid year. I was a regular at my urologists. I even had the camera ran up my dick into my bladder…that’s no fun. It was miserable. Sitting hurt like hell…like sitting on a bruised golf ball. When I orgasmed it ached and hurt for hours afterward so I stopped having sex and masturbating. I was on antibiotics one right after another. NOTHING helped other than a hot bath which was temporary.

Then one day I was at my other doctors and he said “have you tried emptying it yourself?” I didn’t understand what he meant. Then he explained to me that it’s a gland and secretes so the the more you secrete the more you’re removing from it along with any untraceable bacteria or parasite or whatever. So I started masturbating and then just happened to meet a woman who loved sex so while we dated we had sex all the time. After just a few weeks I started to feel better and continued to do so. Pretty soon all the issues were gone and I have maintained that protocol every since. Try it. It will hurt at first but give it a few weeks and keep ejaculating. Everyday…or twice a day if you can.

Thanks Trifive!!! Have a great Sunday bro!!!

Any better? Been blowing a lot of loads?

Daily cleansing. Improving daily. I may get a full nights rest tonight as I just pissed the best I have in 2 months. Still hurting to get started but once she does it’s emptying fully. Thanks again homie!!

1 Like

Good to hear!!! Keep it up and you’ll be symptom free.

1 Like

An edging session may help further to. When I do that it seems to really empty the prostate. Sometimes the stuff smells differently when I do that

With a chronic infection and inflammation there might be some immune weakness involved. Some aspects of nutrition and thyroid function could be factors. Some supplements are anti-inflammatory.

Vit-D3
fish oil and/or other EFAs
Vit-C, natural source Vit-E
A good multi-vit with trace elements
magnesium and zinc

Try researching in that direction.

1 Like

What up trifive!!! Now that I’m peeing a stream there is a sharp pain in my prostate. Did you have an experience like this once your urine started moving again? I’m still improving slowly daily. I’m still getting up 3 times a night but that’s better than every hour. Also my urination seems to be better during the day, nighttime it slows up and drips toward the end of urination. Just wondering how long this may take to get back to normal. Ok Have a good weekend man!!!

I never had any sharp pains. Mine were always dull aches or bruised type of feeling. Keep up the daily ejaculation. It took me some time. It’s been since 2012 since I had issues but if I remember correctly it took months for it to feel way better. One thing you may look into is Manuka Honey. It has some antibacterial properties (I hate that term) in case you have an infection. Take a teaspoon a day of it. It’s expensive but I was taking that at same time…no way to tell if it helped but when you’re in pain you’ll try anything.

I think I’m on the road to recovery. I doubled my armidex dose and instead of dosing the same day as my T injections, I started dosing my armidex the day before my injections. I have blood work scheduled soon to find out my numbers on everything thanksDJ

1 Like

Good for you. What happened?

I had drip dick all last summer. My prostate was enlarged. Horrible experience

Your better now? I heard cleanliness helps allot to avoid not fix. I always clean with water. They found guys in countries with a biday (water to clean your ass - not sure if I spelt That right) have very few occurrences of prostate cancer and inflammation. Long story short. Wash with water.

Fixed for ya😉

1 Like

Ya I wash my ass everyday lol.