T Nation

Help My Bro Get to US Army Arena Bowl

T-Nation is not your personal army.

But seriously I voted like 10 times but the vote numbers didn’t change, is there a delay?

I was hoping for a football clip. Oh well, a decent pylometic jump will get my approval for voting. If the nation embraces this massive upset may have legs.

GL

[quote]JLu wrote:
T-Nation is not your personal army.

But seriously I voted like 10 times but the vote numbers didn’t change, is there a delay?[/quote]

I think the site gets a little bogged down…thanks for voting. I know you don’t have to

[quote]JGerman wrote:
I was hoping for a football clip. Oh well, a decent pylometic jump will get my approval for voting. If the nation embraces this massive upset may have legs.

GL[/quote]

I will look for a football clip. His vertical was measured at 37.5 at a combine.

You may try putting your request up on the Kansas and KSU football forums. Maybe espn too.

The exploitability of this voting system intrigues me; I think it would be possible to write a script to repeatedly automatically vote but I’m not sure how to get it to interact with a web browser. Anyone with scripting/programming knowledge have any ideas? I’m bored at work and think this could be fun.

[quote]JGerman wrote:
You may try putting your request up on the Kansas and KSU football forums. Maybe espn too.

[/quote]

I didn’t think about that. great idea

Like countingbeans said, you need to post this in other locations to get it more exposure. Put something in your fb status, post it on myspace forums, pretty much the off topic section of any forum you frequent. It’s a second class forum, but if you put it on the bb.com misc you’d probably get a fair amount of votes.

[quote]JLu wrote:
The exploitability of this voting system intrigues me; I think it would be possible to write a script to repeatedly automatically vote but I’m not sure how to get it to interact with a web browser. Anyone with scripting/programming knowledge have any ideas? I’m bored at work and think this could be fun.[/quote]

I like the way you think…

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:
Like countingbeans said, you need to post this in other locations to get it more exposure. Put something in your fb status, post it on myspace forums, pretty much the off topic section of any forum you frequent. It’s a second class forum, but if you put it on the bb.com misc you’d probably get a fair amount of votes.[/quote]

I have it on my facebook…I will try the others

Don’t go to bbdotcom. Those assfaces will vote for other people. That place is /b/

I voted more than once but it only counted the first one.

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
I voted more than once but it only counted the first one.[/quote]

it is delayed. If it counted every time I voted I think this contest would be over

[quote]JLu wrote:
The exploitability of this voting system intrigues me; I think it would be possible to write a script to repeatedly automatically vote but I’m not sure how to get it to interact with a web browser. Anyone with scripting/programming knowledge have any ideas? I’m bored at work and think this could be fun.[/quote]

that is what I was thinking. Is there some sort of IT forum on here, someone there could help you out I am sure

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
JLu wrote:
The exploitability of this voting system intrigues me; I think it would be possible to write a script to repeatedly automatically vote but I’m not sure how to get it to interact with a web browser. Anyone with scripting/programming knowledge have any ideas? I’m bored at work and think this could be fun.

that is what I was thinking. Is there some sort of IT forum on here, someone there could help you out I am sure[/quote]

It’s a good idea but that stuff is way over my head

You came to the right place. I think your brothers votes are going to blow up soon.

Voted 20 or 30 times, good luck bro!

[quote]JN7844 wrote:
You came to the right place. I think your brothers votes are going to blow up soon.[/quote]

if the site could handle all the votes that are being placed it would be freaking awesome

thanks again guys

voted another 10 times. up about 200 votes in an hour.

I put in a couple, I’ll hit ya with some more when I get back from class.