Help My Bro Get to US Army Arena Bowl

I need a favor. My little brother needs some votes so he can play in the US Army Arena bowl. go to http://www.turnto23.com/23yardline/index.html in the bottom right hand corner is where you vote. His name is Rane Cravens. You can vote as many times as you want. I appreciate the help. Thanks.

We didn’t find out about this till yesterday so we have to make up some lost time. I would really appreciate your help.

I just gave you like 6 or 7 votes…

You guys are getting fucking owned BTW. You’re down like 4,000 votes.

You need to post this on more boards.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

You need to post this on more boards.[/quote]

We didn’t find out about this till last night at 8 and we only had 150 votes then. We are moving fast we just need all the help we can get. I don’t know where else to post it. Suggestions?

9% of all the votes, not looking good.

I gave your bro some votes.

Voted…he’s got a way’s to go, though.

[quote]JPCleary wrote:
Voted…he’s got a way’s to go, though.[/quote]
thanks for the votes

[quote]sundevil65 wrote:
countingbeans wrote:

You need to post this on more boards.

We didn’t find out about this till last night at 8 and we only had 150 votes then. We are moving fast we just need all the help we can get. I don’t know where else to post it. Suggestions?

[/quote]

Don’t know man, your up against it for sure, but over a thousand votes in 15 hours or so isn’t bad.

Nice arms BTW.

THIS ISN’T IRAN. IT’S A FREE COUNTRY AND I CAN VOTE HOWEVER I WANT. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Nah, but I gave him like 3 votes.

It would be funny if we all hammered the poll hard and he came back to win. The guy who’s in first right now would be like WTF?

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
THIS ISN’T IRAN. IT’S A FREE COUNTRY AND I CAN VOTE HOWEVER I WANT. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Nah, but I gave him like 3 votes.

It would be funny if we all hammered the poll hard and he came back to win. The guy who’s in first right now would be like WTF?[/quote]

haha…that’s what I’m hoping for…I think the voting ends saturday so rally up guys…every vote helps

Rane Cravens is a pretty bad ass name.

[quote]johnson575 wrote:
Rane Cravens is a pretty bad ass name.[/quote]

it makes it easier for the announcers at the games…Let it Rane…Here comes the Rane…and so on

After sacraficing my lunch hour, I gave your brother 10 votes:)

I hope your brother gets to play in this bowl game. Good luck to your brother on this, it can be a life changing event if he gets the right exposure to some major universitites.

I really appreciate all the votes guys/girls. We are moving fast but we got a long way to go. I figured the only way to make this happen in such a short amount of time was to get the T-Nation crowd involved. keep it up

If he ends up winning, he’s going to have to add you to the “my brother is awesome” thread.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
If he ends up winning, he’s going to have to add you to the “my brother is awesome” thread.[/quote]

I just want to get him the chance to play in such a big game. Would be a great experience

I voted 10 times. Your brother better be good.

If you wanted to you could vote 2000 times per day.

[quote]JGerman wrote:
I voted 10 times. Your brother better be good.

If you wanted to you could vote 2000 times per day. [/quote]

I’ve been voting non stop. If you want to see him go to www.youtube.com and type rane in the parking lot

voted like 12 times. hope he gets it.

I helped you get from 1310 to 1330… I’ll stop back again in a bit. Good luck to your brother.