Help Me with My Fat Loss Journey

Im currently running Fierce 5 Upper/Lower Program

im 20-25% bodyfat
80kg
17 years old

i want to reduce my body fat but i dont want to jog or run on a machine i want to do some complexes for weight loss and also for added mass or muscle endurance…

do you think 6 week to superhero by Christian Thibaudeau is okay for me to do or suggest something that is more basic but effective… thank you guys.

the program itself really won’t make very much difference at all. Any program you pick will do what you want it to provided you attack it with sufficient intensity. Just pick the one you like the look of best.

Your body composition will be dictated by your diet and conditioning work.

2 Likes

what conditioning work can you suggest sir? i live in PH and i can’t afford pricet gym membership but my gym is pretty decent but seriously i dont want to run in treadmill or stationary bike at all. can you suggest something…?

I’m going to assume PH stands for Penguin Hell. You must’ve been a very naughty penguin.

Again, it’s not like there’s a magic form of conditioning that is vastly superior to any other. Find the one you like best and do it. If you don’t want to be on a treadmill or bike, then don’t.

I understand it’s probably a little frustrating hearing advice like this. Believe me, I’d love to be able to say that doing the WS4SB program with 2 days of Javorek’s complexes and 1 HIITsession on a spin bike would be the ultimate way to get where you want to go, but it doesn’t work like that.

Pick the program you like the look of best and your favourite form of conditioning. Do those along with a diet as perfect as you can muster.

That’s really all there is to it.

4 Likes

and I don’t think I’ve used the word “muster” entirely correctly there but it’s a great word so I’m not going to edit it.

1 Like

oh i sorry i understand. everyone has different likes and dislikes i’ll try to find it on my own on my journey thank you for your advice now it’s clear to me! godbless sir!

And the legend of TN’s funniest poster continues to grow…

5 Likes

haha! It’s just a defence mechanism to hide how little I know about training

Training won’t give you what you want if your diet is sloppy.

1 Like

In the long run your diet is more important to losing weight than the particular exercises you pick, however for a couple of years this article by CT was the central strategy to how I lifted weights. I don’t know why it has been marked “new.”

In terms of specific diet tips, adherence is king - how consistently you can maintain a calorie deficit over the long-haul.

Intermittent Fasting is very useful as an appetite suppressing diet structure (with a few coffees in the morning), and also I would advise you to do some cardio. It could be a sport for example, as in my experience, the more fun it is the more sustainable it is.

first: how tall are you (20-25%bf at 80kg can manifest in many different ways), how long have you been working out, and how frequently can you get into the gym?

second: what is the reason you are looking to change programs? how long have you been on the Fierce 5?