I am planning a cycle and wanted to run it by some experienced users to ensure things look okay. I would appreciate your feedback.
I am in my mid 30s, have been training for about 15 yrs on and off. I have minimal previous AAS experience. My first and only cycle was about 10 yrs ago. It lasted about 2 weeks, I had to cut it prematurely. I didn't really see any real results from it, maybe 1-2lbs and a bit of strength. I also tried Clen around that time. It seemed to make me stronger.
My goals are to gain long term, quality LBM. I want to avoid blowing up, and want to avoid sides. Hair loss in particular is a concern as I am prone to it. I also need full use of the equipment before, during, after, lol.
Here's the plan:
- Weeks 1-12: 1.5cc Test enanthate (250mg/ml) every 3rd day [equivalent to 875mg/week)
- Weeks 13-18: 0.2cc Test E every 3rd day [equivalent to ~115mg/week)
- Weeks 19-24: tapper Test as follows 2 shots each every 3rd day at .17cc, .14, .1, .09, .07, .05, .03 [equivalent to ~100mg/w, 80, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20]
- Weeks 1-12: .5 mg A-dex a day
- Week 13: .25 mg A-dex a day
- Week 14: .25 mg A-dex EOD
- Weeks 18-24: 20mg Nolva a day
Total for the above is 45cc test, 45 tabs A-dex, 43 tabs nolva
Thanks for the input