T Nation

Help Me Supress My Appetite.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Vicomte wrote:

Fuck, I’m always hungry, even on 3000 cals low-carb. HRX doesn’t seem to do much for me, either.

Perhaps I should try coke?

No. You’d like it too much.

Taking all that crank ruined my CNS permanently.
And that’s no joke.

[/quote]

Care to elaborate?

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:
Vicomte wrote:

Fuck, I’m always hungry, even on 3000 cals low-carb. HRX doesn’t seem to do much for me, either.

And that’s no joke.

Care to elaborate?[/quote]

There is scientific evidence that long term use depletes serotonin and dopamine in the brain. There is conflicting evidence on whether the stores are depleted, or whether its the neurons, the neurotransmitter receptors, or what.

All I know is that my memory is shot and drugs no longer make me feel good. As far as training goes, if I want to lift heavy, my first rep is always the best, and the set goes down from there.

All this crap could also be due to old age, but I think my drug use ruined me.

i bet the fish would listen if it would help him out.

it’ll just get worse.

ive cycled off caffine before the effects are so much grater when yu get back on.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
jpb wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:
Vicomte wrote:

HOT-ROX makes me ravenous. If you’re already hungry, I wouldn’t recommend it, at least not to suppress appetite.

HAH! I thought I was the only one! Even HOT-ROX Extreme doesn’t work.

This is a topic that effects me to distraction, and has been a problem my whole life. I always seem to be hungry. It’s never been a problem before, because I never seemed to gain bodyfat. But now I do. I need to stay between 2000 and 2500 cals per day. My diet is clean, and I eat often, but it’s not satisfying.

I’ve tried everything mentioned so far, including massive doses of caffeine. Nothing works for me except amphetamines, Ritalin, cocaine and I’ve already done enough damage to myself from using all these.

I have not found any legal substance that works since ephedra was taken off the market, and the raw ma huang from the Chinese market doesn’t pack the same punch as the extracted alkaloid.

I should be a research subject for a metabolic study.

I’m not trying to be a jerk, but am genuinely interested: why would you take HOT-ROX when you weigh 150lbs?

jpb

More fat than I’d like, thought it would help get it off, naturally. Same reason a 250 pound guy would take it.

Didn’t work. I’m eating much foods now, it’s okay. I expect that number to climb soon.[/quote]

Thank you for answering!

jpb

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:
Vicomte wrote:

And that’s no joke.

Care to elaborate?

There is scientific evidence that long term use depletes serotonin and dopamine in the brain. There is conflicting evidence on whether the stores are depleted, or whether its the neurons, the neurotransmitter receptors, or what.

All I know is that my memory is shot and drugs no longer make me feel good. As far as training goes, if I want to lift heavy, my first rep is always the best, and the set goes down from there.

All this crap could also be due to old age, but I think my drug use ruined me.

[/quote]

Did you think they made you healthier or something?

Top thread!

Psyllium husks for me, keeps my blood sugars stable, give them a go, cheap as shit as well.