Help Me Sue Verizon!

IM PLANNING ON PICKETING OUTSIDE WITH MY BILL ON LIKE THE DAY AFTER NEW YEARS SOMETHING LIKE THAT! maybe they will lose a few customers. IM SO MAD ABOUT THIS! Thats like 300 bucks i could have spent on Surge, Carbolin 19 and video games!IM SO RAGING ABOUT THIS!

Verizon is a piece of shit corporation. About a month after I signed a 2 year cell contract with them, they fucked my gf over hard on her internet.

I am cancelling my service as soon as it expires and going with AT&T.

Fuck Verizon.

I love Verizon. Everyone will have a problem with some company at one time or another. Thus is a mega-companies life.

Btw, if anyone should be sued, it should be Sprint for False Advertising and Misrepresentation. Bastards.

I was wondering if I was the only one who has never had a problem with Verizon?

Now, AT&T on the other hand…

I’ve been a happy Verizon Wireless customer since they were formed in 2000, I was Airtouch before that. I’ve only ever had a couple issues, and they were handled to my satisfaction with a simple phone call to customer service.

[quote]tme wrote:
I’ve been a happy Verizon Wireless customer since they were formed in 2000, I was Airtouch before that. I’ve only ever had a couple issues, and they were handled to my satisfaction with a simple phone call to customer service.[/quote]

good for you! yoru happy little life with a white picket fence, two kids a dog and a truck are wonderfull to!

Ive had a thousand calls and a thousand screw ups on there end, and nothing EVER EVER HANDLED>

I hate verizon!!!