Help Me Pick a Funny Movie

So I’m trying to find a funny movie to watch this evening, the humor should be perverted, low, and manly…along with stoner and alchi humor.

Something along the lines of
beerfest, superbad,super troopers, knocked up, wedding crashers, etc etc etc…

Whats a good one I should watch?

semi pro comes out tonight i believe

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
So I’m trying to find a funny movie to watch this evening, the humor should be perverted, low, and manly…along with stoner and alchi humor.

Something along the lines of
beerfest, superbad,super troopers, knocked up, wedding crashers, etc etc etc…

Whats a good one I should watch?[/quote]

Grandma’s Boy

Grandma’s Boy is pretty good.

Hmm… Animal House, Hot Fuzz, Orgasmo, Airplane, This is Spinal Tap, Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Kentucky Fried Movie…

Heartbreak kid has everything you want is in plus i found it to be funny

Actually I’m currently writing a term paper on Blazing Saddles, funny you should mention that.

Seen Grandmas boy…

I’ve seen hilarious parts of Airplane but not the whole thing, maybe I should give that a go.

Animal house is classic.

I’ve heard good things about hot fuzz as well.

half baked

[quote]GetSwole wrote:

I’ve seen hilarious parts of Airplane but not the whole thing, maybe I should give that a go.

…[/quote]

You must see the whole thing.

There are some Cheech and Chong movies, but for some reason I can’t remember them clearly. I remember laughing, I just don’t know why.

dazed and confused

Sean of the Dead is good, better then Hot Fuzz I thought. Clerks/Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back/Mallrats. Jackass 2 made me laugh more then any other movie. Monty Python but you really have to be in the mood for it. Big Lebowski and pour yourself a white russian.

There Will Be Blood. Seriously. Great movie and the funniest shit I’ve seen in a long time. I was the only one in the theater laughing though.

The Comebacks is pretty, lowest common denominator. Kinda funny.

A Fish Called Wanda, but that’s not really a stoner movie.

Old School is hilarious! Harold and Kumar!

Whats actually a really funny movie is Hot Rod

A funny classic is blazing saddles and Mont Python and the Search for the Holy Grail

The Big Lebowski

Best. Movie. Ever.

Does anyone else besides me find American Psycho to be absolutely hilarious? haha, that’s not quite the style “humor” you are looking for though.

Is this to be watched by yourself, with buddies, with a lady?

[quote]kkeane wrote:
semi pro comes out tonight i believe[/quote]

Yeh, if you’re going out you must go see this^^ it looks hilarious!

If you’re staying in check out “Made” with Vince Vaughn and don’t forget “Caddyshack” - it came on late night the other day and I had forgot just how funny Chevy Chase’s lines are when that whore comes over to his place for sex.

AnchorMan.

Hot Shots and Nat. Lampoon’s Loaded Weapon 1