T Nation

Help Me Make a 4-AD Stack

So I came across a few bottles of 4-AD tabs before it was banned. I’ve done countless research and I would like peoples opinions before I start any type of cycle for I am very conscious minded about what goes into my body. Ok, My background- Im 30 years old 6’ @ 205 ~13%bf. Been lifting for 10 years and this will be my first ph cycle.

As I said a friend is selling me his 4-AD that he has been stockpiling. I know he always took it as a stand alone…but the research I have done shows it should or would be better to stack with something such as 1-AD or epistane. I don’t have sources for 1-AD so I am thinking of epistane. What do you think? Also what else would I need to make this safe as possibe with minimized sides? PCT, SERM? Any info or layout would be appreciated. Thanks and sorry for the long write up.

aaaaaaaah… kids.

[quote]wbwell wrote:
So I came across a few bottles of 4-AD tabs before it was banned. I’ve done countless research and I would like peoples opinions before I start any type of cycle for I am very conscious minded about what goes into my body. Ok, My background- Im 30 years old 6’ @ 205 ~13%bf. Been lifting for 10 years and this will be my first ph cycle.

As I said a friend is selling me his 4-AD that he has been stockpiling. I know he always took it as a stand alone…but the research I have done shows it should or would be better to stack with something such as 1-AD or epistane. I don’t have sources for 1-AD so I am thinking of epistane. What do you think? Also what else would I need to make this safe as possibe with minimized sides? PCT, SERM? Any info or layout would be appreciated. Thanks and sorry for the long write up.[/quote]

Why don’t you just do real gear, it will be safer and you will see much better results.